If Thumped were a cop show... (1 Viewer)

i hear the network is cancelling this show.

I hear they're killing off half the cast and then repositioning the show as a light hearted sitcom about a family of mormons and the aging internet troll punk rocker called JONER who lodges with them... like Happy Days for the naughties on methadone... it's called Kill Me, Please

I hear they're killing off half the cast and then repositioning the show as a light hearted sitcom about a family of mormons and the aging internet troll punk rocker called JONER who lodges with them... like Happy Days for the naughties on methadone... it's called Kill Me, Please

theres also another spin off featuring jane called 'womb report'. where she is a PI investigating various wrongs directed by the ghost of her former parnter (j raz), and aided by lalas magical flashing bra.

i got a call from the network. I've my own spin-off series,
It'll have: car chases, guest appearances from the other shows cast, a moral message, sexy results and a fun side kick(that roll is still up for grabs)

i got a call from the network. I've my own spin-off series,
It'll have: car chases, guest appearances from the other shows cast, a moral message, sexy results and a fun side kick(that roll is still up for grabs)

The Heavy Metal PI?

Just a word of warning here... em, we should know when to pull the plug on this thing. You know? We don't want it jumping the shark sometime into the third series and then doing a total X-Files, and leave everyone with a bad taste in their mouths.

We have to end it at the same quality that we started it with.
I know, I know the money will be attractive. And, I know the fame will be like a drug, but this will be a lot of our launching boards into film and other TV. So, we should keep it top notch.
Have them crying out for more.

the very one

I heard that's going to be the next big thing. After "Sgt Shaney, Carbide and dog Investigate"

Any chance of a role? All this being hit on the head, locked in broom closets and impersonated by loony State Prosecutors while living in constant fear of my life is a bit much.

I heard that's going to be the next big thing. After "Sgt Shaney, Carbide and dog Investigate"

Any chance of a role? All this being hit on the head, locked in broom closets and impersonated by loony State Prosecutors while living in constant fear of my life is a bit much.

i'll need a photographer/side kick to gather evidence and do stake-outs.

your hired

i'll need a photographer/side kick to gather evidence and do stake-outs.

your hired

Excellent! I'm great with gadgets too.

I think for our first case we should have cameo's of Sgt Shaney and Carbide who hire us to clear Carbide's name once and for all after a murderer (perhaps the serial killer/design mogul) tries to turn the tables on her and frame her for the murder before she can expose him.

i'm off around the world on me "travelogue"
it's called "fuck the world"
it's on fox.
right
now

copland.jpg

the most amazing thing i have ever seen

this week

.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back