If I didn't already have a dog... (1 Viewer)

sarah

Website
www.flickr.com
I would adopt this guy in a second.

34075961__1234176650__1__1-3f3fb406f19a2507bd855d62e394b955.__big__.jpg

Any time I see long time pets in the freebie section it breaks my heart. Hope I never am in a position where I have to give up Jeffrey to strangers.

http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/61/34075961.html

that dog is ossome.

if It were legal i'd have a wombat as a pet. Best animals ever.

Wombat%20II.jpg

I'd adopt the shit outta that cuddly sonofabitch

that dog is ossome.

if It were legal i'd have a wombat as a pet. Best animals ever.

I'd adopt the shit outta that cuddly sonofabitch

Awww, he's dead cute, those nails are a bit worrying though, you wouldn't want to get him angry.

Awww, he's dead cute, those nails are a bit worrying though, you wouldn't want to get him angry.

Nah, don't worry about them; he just uses them to comb his fro - fonzey style.

Went camping recently and they were munching the grass around our tent all night. It helped me sleep.

Lucky they didn't have an urgent need to get to the other side of your tent or you'd have a cute wombat shaped hole through you.

murphy says: 'humans who give away dogs for free over the internet need to be bitten in the balls/boobs, farted in the face by me and my friends and never allowed the joy of having another dog ever again. fucking assholes'

DSC_0187.jpg

murphy says: 'humans who give away dogs for free over the internet need to be bitten in the balls/boobs, farted in the face by me and my friends and never allowed the joy of having another dog ever again. fucking assholes'

Golly that's a bit harsh now La La, ireland is so anti-animals
especially if you're in rented accomodation. I found Jeffrey and told my Landlord that I was only keeping him until I found his owners... who never materialised. The idea of him being in a horrible pound was rotten, so I've just kinda kept him. It;s explicitly stated in our contract that no dogs or pets are allowed. If and when I have to move I know it's going to be a nightmare to find somewhere that won't mind him: i.e. sheds about a carpet of hair every week despite daily brushing, barks at postman and eats post every morning, hates cats, is afraid to out in the garden to pee when the squirrell is around even if he's bursting.
2312860021_1341a6c384.jpg

Anyway they are a lot of extra mess etc but totally worth it. If I had to move I know i could stash him in my mothers if I was stuck, but some people might not have the luxury of willing family. I'd be f##### if I didn't have the mam. However I would do my utmost to get a place that would take him. what needs to change is the attitude of Landlords in that they think they have the right to regulate every aspect of the tenants life. We should just have a more rational system i.e. leave the place in condition you found it in. what you do to the decor etc in mean time is no-ones business.

end of rant sorry :rolleyes:

didn't think i'd actually have to explain murphy's post, but the point was: dogs are for life and it seems like this boxer is being given away after a few years - without any explanation.

i've seen second hand sofas given more of an explanation on gumtree than that.

that's all.

It might not be brilliant to give dogs away on the net, but it's better than killing them and dumping them :(

Or going for a drive down the country and throwing them out of the car door. Every year we would find ourselves looking after loving pets who's family had abandoned them in that way.

Twice we actually saw them doing it, took the registration number and reported them.

this thread is breaking my heart..I wasn't that pushed on getting a dog but the minute I met him in real life, I couldn't imagine ever being without him..The thought of giving him away is just awful..people can suck sometimes...dogs are infinitely more awesome..

DSC_0187.jpg
harsh. very unfair. unfortunately people's circumstances change and they may no longer ba able to own the dog. internet is a pretty handy way to see if any loving home could take yer dog as opposed to letting it go up the mountains or giving it to a pound where it could get put down if no-one takes him

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back