I WANT TO GO HOME (2 Viewers)

working from home today meself

I remember being in this thread a lot back in World Cup 2010 though:

COME
O*N
GHANA

Last edited:
I was supposed to have the day off today, but had to go in. Worked til 1pm and got out.
Spent the afternoon in a queue. And was almost a fucking zombie by 4pm because I got up at 4:45am for Kate jaysusin' Bush.
It's 9pm, I have disco-napped like a motherfuck and now have to go and see a friend DJ when I'd really just like to watch a movie. I am mainlining bad coffee to wake up while sitting cross-legged on my bed at my laptop like Carrie fucking Bradshaw.

It was my birthday yesterday and no one has wished me a 'happy birthday' in person. Being a bit dramatic there, as I tell no one in work my personal business.

Maybe I have had too much coffee.

I have the FEAR, and I am 'home' in bed but it doesn't feel like home. I don't know where home is anymore. Went drinking and dancing with a co-worker after work since it was my last day. Damn you evil drink. "Beer before wine and you'll feel fine" is WRONG.

I have the FEAR, and I am 'home' in bed but it doesn't feel like home. I don't know where home is anymore. Went drinking and dancing with a co-worker after work since it was my last day. Damn you evil drink. "Beer before wine and you'll feel fine" is WRONG.

thumped is home Jill.

Moderation Hives, moderation

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back