I think of blackrock as the OC of Ireland (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 61
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 3
I'll have my wandering eye on the look out for him

20282.jpg

jesus lads. what does this have to do with punk.

Hopefully nothing. I only posted it because I actually aspire to be that kid, just rolled with the punches when everyone started slagging him you know.

Yeh, being loaded is shit. Huge parties are shit. Eh, oi oi?

:D

Hopefully nothing. I only posted it because I actually aspire to be that kid, just rolled with the punches when everyone started slagging him you know.

That wasn't a party. It was some goober stretching his braindead imagination and excercising his ability to get whatever he wants off his aul pair

whee! middle class punk parties! free booze and nice food and a lift to the dart in the morning. more of this.

Ah he doesn't seem like a terrible lad, just a bit of an idiot. He seems to think all those people are really his friends and it is a bit tragic the way his parents try to make him feel good with a lifestyle like that when they are actually setting him up for a big reality check. I hope for his sake that he doesn't find out about cocaine or that his money never runs out or at least that the first happens after the second.

lol @ the crustie moral high ground. kids party was off the chingy and you know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back