I think of blackrock as the OC of Ireland (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 61
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 3
i was told that Baltimore is the D4 of Cork the other day by a girl who spent New Years down there. And she said it with such pride in her voice. and then called it C4.I'm so ashamed that one day I will be related to her.

Actually, he's from Blackrock in Dundalk. Fucking shithole.

i was told that Baltimore is the D4 of Cork the other day by a girl who spent New Years down there. And she said it with such pride in her voice. and then called it C4.I'm so ashamed that one day I will be related to her.
i lived there for 18+ years. the only thing D4 about it is all the poxy D4 heads hanging around there on their holidays. tell her to try it in march.

809959489_l.jpg

"You are attempting to enter MTV Overdrive UK. However this player is not currently available outside the United Kingdom or Ireland."

Racist

My two younger cousins write everything like that. Trying to read Bebo messages or texts from them is like trying to crack some sort of fucking code. I'd need Tom Hanks beside me to decipher some of them.

My two younger cousins write everything like that. Trying to read Bebo messages or texts from them is like trying to crack some sort of fucking code. I'd need Tom Hanks beside me to decipher some of them.

Buy them a huge dictionary...

... and then beat them over the head with it until they cop on.

Buy them a huge dictionary...

... and then beat them over the head with it until they cop on.
Do you what your problem is honkey?
You HATE seeing other people happy and living life better than themselfs, so you feel the need to put people down to make themselfs feel better - Jealousy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back