Feisty
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
On a platform shaped like a HIV positive foetus, a
Website
theppk.com
This robin was feeding her chicks last week
Greedy, noisy, insatiably hungry little things, bursting with all that life in the world

1590878403707.png
1590878487893.png
They're living on the barbers out back

I drenched a portion of the yard where I was working to bring up some worms and got company from this guy

1590878538084.png

Then this morning two of the chicks were in the grass, learning to fly; like they couldn't get too high, but they were figuring it out.
Lovely stuff.

magicbastarder

Threads
Website
stroma.org
latest arrival. i call him hank, but my wife did a lottery for friend's kids and friends of hers to name him, and somehow came up with mark hedges figgis, so his name is hank.
he only has three legs, cos someone hit him with a strimmer or lawnmower, and i think he's still a little spaced out from the painkillers after the op.

View attachment 13965
this little bastard. he went missing a week ago, and for love nor money, we could not find him. tore the garden asunder. little prick had decided our hospitality clearly wasn't good enough and had climbed six foot up through the ivy over the garden wall and had fallen in next door. we've renamed him paul newman. he only has three legs, so fair fucks to the little guy.

Unicron

Threads
Website
theformersovietreublic.bandcamp.com
In my new house there's a symphony of different bird song when we open the doors in the morning, it's fucking glorious.
I live out in the sticks and it's a constant presence but funnily enough during lockdown when there wasn't even the ambient noise of cars a few hundred yards away it really sprang to life for me. Heard a cuckoo for the first time ever around here, that was exciting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Previous thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Crystal Ball
    Crystal Ball
    Prince
    Crystal Ball

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Trending Threads

Latest threads