I love the sound of... (3 Viewers)

The satisfying clunk of a guitar being plugged into an amp

My dog's breathing when he is asleep on the floor beside me having puppy dreams

Standing on an empty box of fags or matches, that lovely satisfying crunch..mmmmmmmm

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN AND THE E-STREET BAND.

i work in embassy house which is right beside The Boss' setup.

the sound quality throughout the office is actually incredible - so I figure I'm getting to 'experience' the full live show twice on a second-hand basis.

i did have to leave my desk and press my face against the glass when he played Radio Nowhere last night though.

Oh, Bruce. You're 58 but I still totally would.

when skin moves across newly iron bedsheets, lovely

You have iron bedsheets?!

Strong wind and rain outside when I'm sitting by a crackling wood fire.

keys outside a door when you've been waiting for someone

... post dropping through the letterbox

They are all good ones.

I love the sound of the bell ringing at 3.15 on Friday meaning that I'm allowed to leave the building for the weekend.

The sound of a fountain pen writing on paper.

The click of the front door when my housemates go out and leave the house empty for me to enjoy.

I totally would too.

this one's for you and me, lady!

and jane, the biggest Boss fan ever.

bruce.jpg

tonight in work it was mega loud, thought the glass would smash! ballsbridge was bananos. full of Bruce fans.

MMMMMMmmmmmm....yum.

I was standing outside of the RDS this evening, just to get a follow-up dose of Bruce. I couldn't get a ticket because I was in work until about 9, but I went down straight afterward -- in time for BORN TO RUN, DANCING IN THE DARK, and -- AND! -- ROSA-FUCKIN-LITA. AMAZING.

Would have been more amazing had we been, like *inside* the venue, but still.

I love the sound of Bruce wafting over the city.

MMMMMMmmmmmm....yum.

I was standing outside of the RDS this evening, just to get a follow-up dose of Bruce. I couldn't get a ticket because I was in work until about 9, but I went down straight afterward -- in time for BORN TO RUN, DANCING IN THE DARK, and -- AND! -- ROSA-FUCKIN-LITA. AMAZING.

Would have been more amazing had we been, like *inside* the venue, but still.

I love the sound of Bruce wafting over the city.

If you saw a forlorn beanpole of a man sitting on a wall on his biscuit, listening to Bruce from outside , that was my friend Ciller Bee. He could probably have used a hug.

If you saw a forlorn beanpole of a man sitting on a wall on his biscuit, listening to Bruce from outside , that was my friend Ciller Bee. He could probably have used a hug.

I would have, too! I was rocking out. Yer man could have rocked out with us. There were actually a good few folks out on the wall, but the wusses left when the rain started to come down a bit heavier. Mr Jane finally dragged me away during the final encore, before the masses left, and before I did myself a dancing injury.

Er, people. Much as I love The Boss, can we get back on topic please? There's a million Bruce threads already on thumped (Strangely, most of them started by Jane). This thread is about "sounds" you like, not music.

Like Queefs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back