667vanessaferlito03yi0.jpg

Bravo Sir,
I have a horn!

She's far from being too skinny.

vanessa-ferlito-grindhouse.jpg

Also:

jamelia11440x900.jpg

Its scary.
NYC, catching the subway twice a day, and ev-er-rey DAY there is some SMOKING hot chick there, usually on the same carriage.
The fucking DART to Killester it aint.
3 times out of 5 its a black chick, pretty much as hot as above there. Yesterday it was some native American ridiculousness. Once in a while its some Japanesey punk cool cuteness, obviously a Latin woman here and there and then every now and again there is a white chick so hot even I notice her.

These are woman that you try to ignore, you try not to even glance at, because they are scary good looking.

If they caught you glancing over you would just be :eek:, and then she might say something, and if she did you would just get sick on the floor.

And no one wants you getting sick on the floor.

edit, but when they get off the train, you die a little bit, because you know you will never see her again.

Absolutily

Its scary.
NYC, catching the subway twice a day, and ev-er-rey DAY there is some SMOKING hot chick there, usually on the same carriage.
The fucking DART to Killester it aint.
3 times out of 5 its a black chick, pretty much as hot as above there. Yesterday it was some native American ridiculousness. Once in a while its some Japanesey punk cool cuteness, obviously a Latin woman here and there and then every now and again there is a white chick so hot even I notice her.

These are woman that you try to ignore, you try not to even glance at, because they are scary good looking.

If they caught you glancing over you would just be :eek:, and then she might say something, and if she did you would just get sick on the floor.

And no one wants you getting sick on the floor.

edit, but when they get off the train, you die a little bit, because you know you will never see her again.

are you James blunt?

i would i would i would i would

He drinks (or used to at least) up at the Blue Light in Barnacullia.
The Blue light is deadly. You buy your pints through the front window there in the courtyard on the RHS of the door.
I think your choices are Guinness or not.
I saw DDL sitting out on the bench facing the road there a good few times. A mate of mine went for a bit of a race with him when he got his new FZR. He drives a new Triumph, and he'll chat with with anyone.
He's not at all scary in reality.
blue-light-barnacullia.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back