I have the horn for... (8 Viewers)

Perri Lister at the end of this video
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Oh Miriam....

2015-06-14_lif_9872733_I2.JPG

chin up, could be worse

THE LOBSTER is a love story set in the near future where single people, according to the rules of The City, are arrested and transferred to The Hotel. There they are obliged to find a matching mate in 45 days. If they fail, they are transformed into an animal of their choosing and released into The Woods. A desperate Man escapes from The Hotel to The Woods where The Loners live and falls in love, although it is against their rules.

The Boulder County Clerk in 1975 was a complete badass

1300030509419273618.jpg

40 years later, story of a same-sex marriage in Colo. remains remarkable - The Washington Post

Clela Rorex, a young feminist county clerk in Boulder, Colo. One day not long after she took office, a gay couple asked whether they could marry. She checked the law and didn’t see anything that said they couldn’t. She asked a county attorney, and he couldn’t find anything, either.

“I didn’t even know anyone from the gay and lesbian community,” Rorex said in a recent interview. “I had no exposure to homosexuals.” But as someone sensitive to discrimination against women, she said she sensed the same unfairness.

So on March 27, 1975, she issued a license to Dave McCord and Dave Zamora.

"Sloopy" in this video

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm officially against anyone who can pass as both a beautiful woman and a beautiful man. Fucks sake, give the rest of us a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back