I have the horn for... (15 Viewers)

I don't know enough about Seberg to have much opinion on her bar her haircut that one time. I have something of an 'issue' with people who love her though. In my experience I hate them.

I know very little about her apart from thinking she's absolutely gorgeous, and knowing she had a bit of a mess of a life. I don't know anyone that loves her so I'll have to take your word. Is it like the French version of being obsessed with Audrey Hepburn?

I'm mad about this fella.

Lance.jpg

Damn my disappearing (cough hotlinked) photo, but Jesus thats insane. She looks exactly the same... except you know.. not. But jesus, I recognised her straight off.

Damn my disappearing (cough hotlinked) photo, but Jesus thats insane. She looks exactly the same... except you know.. not. But jesus, I recognised her straight off.

Yeah, I recognized her straight off in the film. I think those My Girl films were probably very limiting career wise, especially having such a distinct look. She probably took time off to college instead of going down the B or C list actress route and waited for a role where she could be more adult and reinvent herself. That'd be my guess.

I have a bit of a horn for Kieran Culkin even though he's the ugliest.

I also have a horn for this man the size of Russia.

dave+statue.jpg

I suspect foul play in my underpants. This is getting wrong.

For everything he's been through he deserves one.

I heard he had dinner at Micheal Jacksons gaf more than once.

And yeah I know that now he's dead you can't accuse him of being a peado and have to listen to about four hours of his tunes at every gaf party but fuck it I'm going all out here. Billie Jean is shite. 'Ave it you slags.

ireland-3-sponsor.jpg

Especially Trap and Salpa, not so much Sarah Morrissey, despite the fact that my local butcher (now closed) used to have an Irish flag with her on it and the slogan Belle of the Liberties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back