41O0J75tJEL.jpg

PS Who is it?

wow.

totally. She's no Cruz though

phpThumb.php

my next girlfriend is going to be Español
:)

oh sweet holy mother of baby Jesus yes.

Nailer's hitting the exotic chix. I have been wondering how this thread managed to stay so crappily boring white chix for so long.

I was totally in love with yer one out of Himalaya, and 7 years in Tibet, Lhakpa Tsamchoe. Totally beautiful. I cant really find good images of her on the internets though.
22_1077a9715.jpg
himalaya3.jpg

She is half Indian, half Tibetan. All gorgeous tho wha?

She's no Cruz though

Lads.
Lads lads lads lad LADS.
I have said if before.
I will say it again.
The Cruzer is not that hot. She isn't. Srsly. Imho.
I saw her, outside my work a little while back. She had one of those mouse on a string dogs with her. Which was taking a nervous squittery shite at the time I saw her, which probably didn't help the over all ambiance of the situation.

But that wasn't the problem.
The problem was she is unbelievably runty. I mean, we are talking hobbit proportions here. Without hobbit girth though, obviously. She has no real curves, at all at all, like at all. Her face looks drawn and emaciated, she basically looks ill. Not a healthy image of womanhood at all. Her legs are not healthy looking, not even thin but strong, just twiggy, same with her arms.
I recognised her, and I had actually fancied her in one or two films, and I tried really hard to have the horn, but jesus christ, you would have as much luck having the horn for one of the inmates of Dachau.

You'd only break her lads. She would be broken. And whining. In Spanish.
And in the mean time, you would be feeling guilty for having sex with something that, for all intents and purposes, is a sickly 11 year old boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back