I have the horn for... (4 Viewers)

This random chick in a gallery

26TROCKEL-articleLarge.jpg

What is she staring at, because by the angle of her head it looks like a patch of blue wall.

I hate her hate her hate her. Its not her fault and she seems intelligent and she is pretty, but I have sat through 'Girls' and 'Tiny Furniture' and I'm never getting that time back.

I hate her hate her hate her. Its not her fault and she seems intelligent and she is pretty, but I have sat through 'Girls' and 'Tiny Furniture' and I'm never getting that time back.

I saw the first 2 episodes of Girls this week on Sky Atlantic and thought it was quite good. Not really much in the way of sympathethic or likeable characters, maybe her parents.

I saw the first 2 episodes of Girls this week on Sky Atlantic and thought it was quite good. Not really much in the way of sympathethic or likeable characters, maybe her parents.

I feel like I'm just missing the humour or something, because I just find it unbearable altogether. Its just full of nasty, self indulgent idiots.

That never stopped Seinfeld. It was way funnier though.

This is it! If it were funnier the unlikeable "omg so real" characters might work better, but it falls sort in that respect. I do like Shoshanna though.

Watched the first two episodes last night. S'alright. I can see myself being annoyed by it eventually though, the other three girls are all extremely irritating. But given that the premise is pretty unapplealing I think it's quite well written, so fair play to yer one.

Watched the first two episodes last night. S'alright. I can see myself being annoyed by it eventually though, the other three girls are all extremely irritating. But given that the premise is pretty unapplealing I think it's quite well written, so fair play to yer one.

I saw ep 3 last night and I thought it was very funny in places, a step up from the first 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back