I have the horn for... (6 Viewers)

Robin Weigert

f5b3b52698c6fa1

She's been in Deadwood and the movie I saw last night also.

Does that make a difference? With girls? Like is that actualy a considering factor? I'm actually just curious, both of those women look beautiful.

For me it is. They are both gorgeous, but I am quite tall, so it's just a personal preference.

It seems to be a far more serious consideration for women. The amount of female friends I know that turn down perfectly good guys because they're short, is staggering to me.

eta: and the bikini girl up there looks tall enough, but she is such a boney skinny girl, that she does nothing for me.
The horn wants, what the horn wants.

For me it is. They are both gorgeous, but I am quite tall, so it's just a personal preference.

It seems to be a far more serious consideration for women. The amount of female friends I know that turn down perfectly good guys because they're short, is staggering to me.

eta: and the bikini girl up there looks tall enough, but she is such a boney skinny girl, that she does nothing for me.
The horn wants, what the horn wants.

Totally fair enough, personal preference is personal preference. In fact the very reason I was curious is because its such a consideration in reverse, for girls with men.

Height isn't a big deal to me. I'm 5'6 and I've never dated a tall man (say above.. what 5"10 or so), but its certainly never been a conscious thing. I reckon my height means I rarely meet guys that are shorter than me, but guys that are around my height aren't exactly short either.
I do like the idea of dating a tall person though, I might try that next.

I've dated women of various sizes (i'm about 5' 10ish) and it never bothered me when they were taller, legs up the ying yang and all that... I do think that certian men do feel threatened or something by taller women tho.

Also i have a short friend that has got turned down by taller women because of his height (i probably have been too) so some women obviously have the same sigma over the height thing

Men can't be skinny and short because that's a killer.
Around my height 5'4" might be okay only if they have some meat on their bones otherwise I'd feel extremely uncomfortable.
Actually same goes for tall men, they can't be bone skinny or I feel out of proportion too.
Basically men need to drink beer and eat burgers to be hot.

Men can't be skinny and short because that's a killer.
Around my height 5'4" might be okay only if they have some meat on their bones otherwise I'd feel extremely uncomfortable.
Actually same goes for tall men, they can't be bone skinny or I feel out of proportion too.
Basically men need to drink beer and eat burgers to be hot.

Are you really only 5'4''? I was sure you were taller, and I don't think you're a heels wearer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back