I have the horn for... (7 Viewers)

I've seen her with cock in her mouth. Hard to think butter won't melt in there afterwards.

medium_brown-bunny-art.jpg

Actually, maybe she's just arty.

So:
If its on the casting couch, its ok.
If its in the actual movie it makes her a skank?

I may be able to answer this one

Sevigny said of the sex scene: "It wasn't that bad for me, I have been intimate with Vincent before."

bearing in mind that it's fairly well established that Vincent Gallo is the worst human being in existence.

eh

I always figured If you were that good looking you'd have no problem being a nicer person... sure everyone would be hanging on your every word as it was. You could afford to be affable.

I always figured If you were that good looking you'd have no problem being a nicer person... sure everyone would be hanging on your every word as it was. You could afford to be affable.

no, no, no.
Attractive people are awful because normal people constantly fawn over them, therefore they can leave huge chunks of character development unchecked for years that the normal folk had to graft out in the early days.

I'm not sure if constantly worrying about everyone being repulsed by you really counts as character development. If all those fears are put to one side you actually end up with much more free time to work on being a brilliant person.

I've seen her with cock in her mouth. Hard to think butter won't melt in there afterwards.

medium_brown-bunny-art.jpg

Actually, maybe she's just arty.

Presumably you've never had a girl give you head or at least never got head from a girl who wasn't a skank. I feel sorry for you. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back