I have the horn for... (10 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

the bird in the rubber bandits video is fucking fantastic

Skinny people look great in clothes (they are designed for thin bodies) it's when they are out of them and bones stick out that's not sexy. imho. Audrey looks great in that picture but if she had no shirt on... I wouldn't probably still think so. Increadible face though. Stunner.

Womens ribs are possibly the least sexy thing on earth. Especially when you can see then in between their breasts. I saw Kiera Knightly wearing this

King-Arthur-movie-02.jpg
Up close and she is a bag is bones. she looked more like this

the-machinist-skinny.jpg

And yes I am bringing the horn thread into disrepute by posting that. I appologise.

I think I'm going to rewatch Ensemble, c'est tout tonight, in her honour... though actually, she plays an anorexic in that, right? Or am I misremembering?

Anyway, cute with short hair too

tumblr_ldqjzfq9US1qdipbjo1_400_large.jpg

and for good mesure

6-af60eb70950722ec7808800c700d3762_large.jpg

and since its been ages since I've posted a boy, i have the horn for newspidey. Almost, almost tempted to watch the social network for him

tumblr_lev5ljGGWw1qecgcro1_400_large.jpg

tumblr_lf8mz1zJZc1qcuqe0o1_500_large.jpg

any of you thumped guys look like that?

fade_street_14_wenn3091208.jpg

i havent been watching, but with ladybird being written out of hardy bucks they collectively shall be my new tv horn.

who knows them and their sound?

the one on the left is 6ft 7 tall in real life and has scarily long arms. second from the left wears a wig and looks evil. 2nd from the right looks like she has a smelly gee and the one on the far right can go fuck off *

* I don't know which one is vogue

Vogue is the really tall one. I don't know what it is about Cici (?) but I loathe her with everything I have. She is so obnoxious and so like so many people I know.

don't watch the show so,you'll soon learn otherwise.although jonah is right,vogue appears sound.

i probably never will, i just hear the soundbites on the radio and that is plenty. somehow that group of girls from that pic look somehow related to ham sandwhich.

also jonah, loathing is part of the horn in this case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back