I have the horn for... (3 Viewers)

Look Here is a shot of him in his shorts.

djfailpose.jpg

Was at a festival in Hungary...

Had to watch the kooks for reasons out of my control. Was driven to drink.. But this chap eased the sounds of their horridness a bit...

dan logan the kooks.jpg

Electric Picnic excitement spills over onto the Horn thread. The lineup's so sub-standard this year I'll probably end up going to see some of these shitheads!

474626067_l.jpg
248188180_3464b15eda.jpg

crystal-castles-bw.jpg

2551811898_998ab51f05.jpg

goldfrapp.jpg

Just noticed that Be Your Own Pet are playing their last ever gig tonight.

BYOP3%280%29.JPG

August 1st, 2008
To all of our fans,We are sad to bring you the news that our upcoming shows in the UK (dates below) are going to be our last as a band. We thank you for all your love and support these past few years - its been a blast but the time has come for the 4 of us to go our separate ways. 22 August: Reading Festival - Reading, UK 23 August: Leeds Festival - West Yorkshire, UK 25 August: Carling Academy 2 - Liverpool, UK 26 August: Dingwalls - London, UK

Ah, shame.
Hot girl and they put on a very high energy show.

Ah, shame.
Hot girl and they put on a very high energy show.

They played one of the best sets at the Thurston Moore ATP. They were all pissed drunk, played about two/three songs then proceeded to completely trash the stage and destroy all their instruments for the last half hour. Great performance. Kept getting asked on the way back to the chalet if I knew where the BYOP party was at.

BYOP = all style and no substance in my opinion. her place on this thread however, is perfectly justified.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back