I have the horn for... (6 Viewers)

keeley016.jpg

Yum

Whenever i read this thread title, my eye is automatically drawn to the last word on that line, which is the username of the last poster, and i think "hee-hee somebody has the horn for sweetoblivion, hee-hee"

If we apply this model to real-time, then as of right now, somebody has the horn for me. Which is awsome. And if we use the same elements of it's construction, then that someone is me. Which is even better. Now I'm off to prove it.

Whenever i read this thread title, my eye is automatically drawn to the last word on that line, which is the username of the last poster, and i think "hee-hee somebody has the horn for sweetoblivion, hee-hee"

If we apply this model to real-time, then as of right now, somebody has the horn for me. Which is awsome. And if we use the same elements of it's construction, then that someone is me. Which is even better. Now I'm off to prove it.

Probably someone with a blood poisoning fetish.

Oh, someone has the realtime horn for me, gotta go.

Was watching the Graduate last night.

70's tits are just way better than modern ones.
cos famous women tended to have more realistic bodies back then :( these days it's all fake tits, fake tan and skinny skinny skinny.

Cara I think that bra is a balcony bra by the way! get one with the cups very close together to get that effect :cool:

cos famous women tended to have more realistic bodies back then :( these days it's all fake tits, fake tan and skinny skinny skinny.

Cara I think that bra is a balcony bra by the way! get one with the cups very close together to get that effect :cool:

It's definitely a baclony bra alright, but do you reckon she's wearing ona a size too small? Because there is some proper oomph there that you wouldn't normally get with that kind of bra.

70s tits were a bit weird sometimes though, really pointy or something. And I swear nipples have changed completely since then.

It's definitely a baclony bra alright, but do you reckon she's wearing ona a size too small? Because there is some proper oomph there that you wouldn't normally get with that kind of bra.

70s tits were a bit weird sometimes though, really pointy or something. And I swear nipples have changed completely since then.

Off topic and I know I have complained before but ALL bras seem to be doing this these days. I swear I can't find one that is not padded beyond belief and constrains to the point of being uncomfortable. Someone even mentioned it to me recently. "Jesus, your boobs look massive" and I had to agree. I don't like it, not one bit. I'm gonna have to protest soon and burn all by bras!

Off topic and I know I have complained before but ALL bras seem to be doing this these days. I swear I can't find one that is not padded beyond belief and constrains to the point of being uncomfortable. Someone even mentioned it to me recently. "Jesus, your boobs look massive" and I had to agree. I don't like it, not one bit. I'm gonna have to protest soon and burn all by bras!

This is so true, I don't want a whole other boob on top of my own, thanks. Plus if you don't want to wear a padded bra you obviously are not supposed to wear any remotely low cut tops because non padded ones come up so high.
Can I help with the burning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back