i hate this guy (1 Viewer)

JG_Murphy_Irish.png

FAO Bernie Lomax

I kind of have a love-hate relationship with PlayTV

I heard this is filmed in a secret bunker somewhere in the west of Ireland.

The theory being if people knew where it was filmed it would be over run instantly everyone involved slaughtered and stricken from national history forever. "Do you remember that PLAYTV yoke" Somone would say, at which point a shady suited government agent pops out of window says "NO and neither do you" then whisked into a van taken to a cellar t play brain training on a DS with a broken pen til their spirit is broken.

I say fair enough.

Everytime I watch Twin Peaks I manage to re-aquaint myself with my hatred for this guy and his godawful acting

tpsp16.jpg

I hate him SO MUCH. James Dean has been spinning in his grave for years now

Everytime I watch Twin Peaks I manage to re-aquaint myself with my hatred for this guy and his godawful acting

tpsp16.jpg

I hate him SO MUCH. James Dean has been spinning in his grave for years now

i can't see a picture there but i assume you're talking about James Marshall?

he was in a killer boxing movie called Gladiator after Twin Peaks
i don't think James Dean would have worried

weird, picture still works fine for me. It actually took me ages to understand his character because he's such a bad actor, I thought he was supposed to be a simple-minded fool not this brooding motorcycle boy

funnily enough, that's what i thought at first.. he seemed a bit special as opposed to brooding
they dyed his hair black for the show to try and make him look less james dean like
it really didn't suit him

he comes out of his acting shell as the series goes on though
go for gold, James!

i hate the prick too. ive only seen the show once but he was a complete dick, nothing at all going for him. i was horrified to discover that the actor was none other than hugh laurie who i had previously believed to be alright-ish. better than stephen fry anyway.

The show is amazing (well, except for recently and series 1 where it's only been alright). The only thing it has against it is that it's far too popular.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

think I'll practice my piano tonight

He's a skinny fuck, trapped in a fat fucks body.

He is not funny - yet they push this fat lard ass upon us as though he is the funniest thing ever because he is a fat prick. Good call by the way.

I absolutely LOVE seasons 2, 3 and 4 of house, and a few episodes from other seasons, but House regardless, HUGH LAURIE IS AN ABSOLUTE GOD SO STFU.

Jonah Hill on the otherhand. Bastarding, non-funny namesake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back