i hate this guy (7 Viewers)

On behalf of every female i've encountered over the last 6 weeks, may i just say 'SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!'
fucking hell. only needed to watch 20 seconds of that performance to see he's a total choad.
i should stop reading this thread and discovering awful people i'd never heard of before.

2511_FAS_l_237222t.jpg

i'm developing a vision for beating you up. thanks for being a prick and making it impossible for my job to exist.
he's my friend's dad. he's lovely. but a scapegoat for being allowed to be loose with the government credit card.

I've met Mundy a couple of times and he's sound as fuck. So there.

nah in fairness he's a gent the coupla times i met him...and he has written some memorable songs.

sorry dudes,it was his attire that pissed me off more than anything.if i ever meet him ill apologise for hating him on thumped :)

he's my friend's dad. he's lovely. but a scapegoat for being allowed to be loose with the government credit card.

tell him i lost my job because of him. ask him will he split the pension with me. i'm not getting a pension.

actually in fairness ernesto, who's actually the scapegoat here?? the guy who had a few years fun on a credit card and got a cosy pension, or the guy who got laid off due to FAS cutbacks caused by overspending in the higher ranks, leading to a situation (due to fas policy and my age) where i spent yesterday interviewing people to take over my job, as i cant re-apply for it, and nobody else on the staff knows enough about my job to tell if someone else can do it.

gerard_butler_1.jpg

Scottish actor Gerard Butler wants to get married but says he is scared of commitment and blames his father for this.

The actor has been raised solely by his mother as his parents divorced when he was two years old. Now he may settle down, reports website femalefirst...

"It's about time. A woman by my side would be very helpful," Butler has been quoted as saying.

The 40-year-old actor feels his fear of commitment stems from the fact that his dad wasn't around during his childhood.

"I act very awkward when I am with women. Perhaps that's because my mother brought me up alone. My father gambled away all our money and eventually went bankrupt. So one night, our family had to flee head over heels to Canada. At that time, my mother was five months pregnant with me. Shortly after my second birthday my father let us down. It is said that men who grow up without a father have a fear of commitment," he added.

Gerard Butler's supposed 'outrageous flirting' with Alexa Chung on her show was pretty lame I have to say.

really shouldn't read gossip rags

I watched The Ugly Truth the other day and his character in it is basically everything I imagine Gerry Butler to be like in real life.... urgh, he's so infuriatingly good looking though. I hate that guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back