i hate this guy (6 Viewers)

This guy drives me up the wall. He represents so many things that I have an irrational aversion to. I've subscribed to him because the hatred keeps me sharp.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is good stuff

In part it's an opportunity cost thing, what else could I be doing with my time? Heaven for me is a comfy sofa in an empty room with a good football match on. I thrive on routine and going places just disrupts that and discombobulates me.

Being somewhere not pursuing the narrow range of things I'm genuinely passionate about just makes me fret about

1. all the time I'm wasting not doing things I actually want to do when I've so little time for them and/or
2. the horrible shit that is building up for me in my job that I hate and the trip is preventing me doing the things I'd like to allow me to try to stop doing that.

I don't consider a second spent with herself to be time wasted but I'm not flying around the place to make myself happy. Plus there's the inevitable anxiety in the 48 hours before the trip related to missing my flight which makes me want to not go at all.

I'm not saying the things we see and do aren't interesting, they're just absolutely not the things I'd choose to do with my time.

I certainly agree with that sentiment. Now records and guitars, that's a different story.
so like
"Cool, I'm in the San Siro watching Inter and I'm happy as Larry"
After the game
"Fuck, I'm in Italy and it's full of foreign food and it's very far away and not my house"?

so like
"Cool, I'm in the San Siro watching Inter and I'm happy as Larry"
After the game
"Fuck, I'm in Italy and it's full of foreign food and it's very far away and not my house"?
After the match ...

"I have completed the thing which motivated me to use some of my very limited free time to make this journey, now that it is over my presence here is preventing me from doing the thing which brings me the most personal joy and satisfaction in my life, being at home, in my studio, working on music."

The more I read about Danny Masterson the more I hate him and I've been loosely following the case for a few years now. Also all his Scientologist minders/helpers too. Absolute bastards the lot of them.

In a TV documentary the Scientologist leader David Mucksavage had a big rally in LA circa the early 90s. It was themed to look like a Hollywood award ceremony.
It came across like a Disneyland version of a totalitarian rally.

Very difficult to understand what anyone would see in such a morbid organisation.

Stopped clocks etc.

He and websummit made a clear condemnation of Hamas and still the implication that it's also bad when Palestinians get bombed is a problem.

sigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back