i hate this guy (1 Viewer)

Bernie Lomax

Threads
Last week I saw a guy closing up his vape shop for the evening, he had one of those little electric scooter things and a go pro clamped on to the top of his helmet.

I hate him
I was in Munich last week and they’re really popular there. I saw nearly as many people on scooters as I did on bikes. They use them on the cycle lanes in Munich though, which are wide and plentiful.

ann post

Threads
Whoever these pricks are who just dump boxes of bottles at the recycling bank but don't bother to actually put them in. some of them even will dump some other random shite i guess expecting the recycling elves will know what to do with it. if there was ever a minor thing (crime?) that you could do that means you have to do a few hours community service, this is the one.

ernesto

Big stanks
Supporter
Threads
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
Whoever these pricks are who just dump boxes of bottles at the recycling bank but don't bother to actually put them in. some of them even will dump some other random shite i guess expecting the recycling elves will know what to do with it. if there was ever a minor thing (crime?) that you could do that means you have to do a few hours community service, this is the one.
The squad are too busy off accomplishing their goals for posting on Instagram. Sure isn’t their life much more important

ann post

Threads
The squad are too busy off accomplishing their goals for posting on Instagram. Sure isn’t their life much more important
I possibly had this on insta before those squad goals are reached.

I'm gonna look funny at anyone i see in oranmore buying cobra from this day forward.

And yes, I did, in case ye's are wondering.

ernesto

Big stanks
Supporter
Threads
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
People who do not put the divider down after their purchases at supermarket tills are the biggest pieces of shit going.

Seriously, it’s a simple fucking courtesy and now they’re going to make me lean all the way over their shit items and, that’s right, I’m going to fucking scowl at them now.

I hope the tension is palpable and they feel my hatred burning the backs of their necks from my eyes

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
brainwashed.com
People who do not put the divider down after their purchases at supermarket tills are the biggest pieces of shit going.

Seriously, it’s a simple fucking courtesy and now they’re going to make me lean all the way over their shit items and, that’s right, I’m going to fucking scowl at them now.

I hope the tension is palpable and they feel my hatred burning the backs of their necks from my eyes
I throw some of the impulse purchases by the till in amongst their shopping.

GARYXKNIFEDX

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
Put your shopping close enough so the cashier thinks its all together. Let the other person pay for tha lot and quickly take yours back.

Free shopping.

ann post

Threads
I finished decorating the kitchen last weekend. It was my job years ago and I worked on all sorts when I was full time. This was hands down one of the most drawn out jobs I've ever worked in terms of things I had to do. The reason for this is that everyone who worked that house before phoned it in. The person who did the first paint job, the second and third paint job. All messy AF, over painting, bits missed, cheap paint, no real prep work etc etc. the person who plastered the walls, half done with plenty of bits left like the surface of mars. The person who fitted the back door, slightly off kilter so I'd to refit it to get it closing straight. The person who fitted the skirting boards without sanding it. about 6 days all in just to get one coat of paint on a room. I've done a full bungalow that was bigger inside and out in 12 days in the past just for an idea much more than normal it was. I even left out some stuff because I didn't have another day to give to it.

I hate every guy who worked there before me.

Cormcolash

Threads
Website
geocities.com
I finished decorating the kitchen last weekend. It was my job years ago and I worked on all sorts when I was full time. This was hands down one of the most drawn out jobs I've ever worked in terms of things I had to do. The reason for this is that everyone who worked that house before phoned it in. The person who did the first paint job, the second and third paint job. All messy AF, over painting, bits missed, cheap paint, no real prep work etc etc. the person who plastered the walls, half done with plenty of bits left like the surface of mars. The person who fitted the back door, slightly off kilter so I'd to refit it to get it closing straight. The person who fitted the skirting boards without sanding it. about 6 days all in just to get one coat of paint on a room. I've done a full bungalow that was bigger inside and out in 12 days in the past just for an idea much more than normal it was. I even left out some stuff because I didn't have another day to give to it.

I hate every guy who worked there before me.

chutneyfarmer

Threads
Website
www.thehollowsmusic.com

What kind of monster doesn't put the divider down after their own shopping!?!?

People who start throwing their stuff down on the belt right behind yours before you've finished putting it all out are pricks too actually. Yeah, I'll just pile my stuff in to a huge mountain because you're too self important, impatient and lazy to wait a few seconds. Pricks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads