i hate this guy (8 Viewers)

Have you ever watched his show? His stand-up routine at the start is always dire. He's just not funny. I hate the guy isn't that enough to have him here in the thread?

Why on earth would you repeatedly watch something you hate?

Well watching something once and dismissing it straight away as crap is a bit silly. I like to give people a chance. I don't mind his interviewing skills it's his awful jokes that i hate. People need to get over his Father Ted apperance and see him for what he is. A shit comedian.

Well watching something once and dismissing it straight away as crap is a bit silly. I like to give people a chance. I don't mind his interviewing skills it's his awful jokes that i hate. People need to get over his Father Ted apperance and see him for what he is. A shit comedian.
but those opening routines are always awful. Leno and Ross open with terrible jokes. Frank skinner is occasionally funny at it.

Ah here, leave the bawil Graham alone, sher he's done us proud, lovely Bandon boy made it big on the mainland showin them brits a thing or two about a thing or two just like our Terry before him Sinne Fianna Fáil A tá fé gheall ag Éirinn, buion dár slua Thar toinn do ráinig chugainn, Fé mhóid bheith saor. UP CORK!!!!!11

images

Coont!

This thread may have to be closed before people start hurling their computers at the nearest wall

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Can busker 'bands' not be stopped?

Except those lads who travel around Ireland playing the worst psych funk instrumentals for hours on end. I love them.

The unaccompanied "play every rock and metal riff you know" guitar guys are marvelous too

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back