I hate that thing (1 Viewer)

Hector Grey (08 Oct, 2001 01:30 p.m.):
People who come back from hollidays pretending they can now speak what ever language it was and pronoucing everything arse ways:
i was just in PRAHA, or Buda (pause) PesCHTSSSHTTT. Or , i was in Kampuchea, or the land of fucking narnia or what ever.

worse than that is people who 'do' countries...they must be especially well endowed in the nether regions to have done a country..
'Well we did America last year and will probably do Indonesia next Winter'...just because one spent 2 weeks in Bali doesn't mean you're now an authority on the history, politics and ethnology of Indonesia...

worse than that is people who 'do' countries...they must be especially well endowed in the nether regions to have done a country..
'Well we did America last year and will probably do Indonesia next Winter'...just because one spent 2 weeks in Bali doesn't mean you're now an authority on the history, politics and ethnology of Indonesia...

people who use words like ethnology to make themselves sound edumecated are fucking twats...

people who say "marks & sparks" instead of "marks & spencers".

people who say "yeaaaaah baby!" in a stupid austin powers voice.

people who say "guys", like as in "hi guys".

the cold/flu thing.

on the bus:
people sitting beside the window who ask you to move so they can get out of the seat EVEN WHEN ITS THE LAST STOP AND EVERYONE IS FUCKING GETTING OUT ANYWAY.

on the bus:
men who sit with their legs so wide apart that they take up two seats.

on the bus:
men who take out their mickeys to show you (no really, it has happened), hoping that you'll be really impressed....

on the bus:
men who take out their mickeys to show you (no really, it has happened), hoping that you'll be really impressed....[/quote]

That actually happened to me twice last week.
Both times I was told ' I'm only buzzin' off your head bud'. Oooh how my blood boiled.

yeah, I've had the mickey thing too, both times by YOKES with *seriously* unimpressive lads - I had someone beat himself off 'neath his briefcase before.

why is it always men with pinkie type penises who insist on getting them out on public transport?

Also on the bus:

1. Smelly scumbags that sneeze or cough on the back of your neck.

2. Smelly scumbags that eat stinking tayto crisps first thing in the morning.

3. Smelly scumbags smoking "20 blue", as they call it, first thing in the morning.

4. Smelly scumbags talking shite as loud as they can for the whole journey.

Pricks

Pricks.

How about those baseball cap and shades-wearing fuckers you see tearing around in little toyota starlets with 'no fear' stickers, with fins and speed stripes & tinted windows and sports wheels with shite chart dance music pumping out for all to hear?

or how about those fuckers who wear ridiculously baggy jeans, smoke a johnny blue out of every bodily orifice at once and ring in sick into work at *least* 4 times a week?

sound familiar, "stuart" ? ;)

ahh, that 'guys' thing get s on my wick. when yisser in work and the man wants to send a email....
"All" if it's serious
"guys" if it's semi serious
"Gang" if it's bollocks
and "troops" if your boss is some semi literate demerol addict with the brain capacity of a welk and the humour and personality of a used suppositry.

business, whatever it's doing to the planet or whatever, is fucking with the language.

Hector Grey (08 Oct, 2001 03:40 p.m.):
ahh, that 'guys' thing get s on my wick. when yisser in work and the man wants to send a email....
"All" if it's serious
"guys" if it's semi serious
"Gang" if it's bollocks

Don't forget "Folks". I hate that one...

brown fury (08 Oct, 2001 03:09 p.m.):
That actually happened to me twice last week.
Both times I was told ' I'm only buzzin' off your head bud'. Oooh how my blood boiled.

I agree . "I'm only buzzin'/messin' ".....This I despise - as if you didn't know what the goon was like by the evidence of his actions alone, he possesses the consumate stupidity and tactless gimpery to imply that you didn't even know what he was trying to do in the first place.

A solution - insist that you and your family wear the same pair of heavy mountain socks, preferably in a very hot location in a humid season. Back in Dublin, carry them with you at all times on the buses in the event of meeting arsehole A, bollocks B, cunt C etc. Apply socks liberally and with relish to mouth and nose of perpetrators of henious statements or actions.Helps neutralise the threat of those Tayto assasains too.

People who think ironic means fortuitous or serendipitous or "coincidental in a dimly amusing way".

Yes, I mean you, Hector. And you, Alanis.

Hector Grey (08 Oct, 2001 01:47 p.m.):
there's a wicked echo in here.
there's a wicked echo in here.
in here.

'i'm onny buzzing off ye' said by pricks.
'givvus a shot o' yer bike" likewise.
'lets do thai...'
and people who say ASAP. i mean, pronounce ASAP. ironically, they're saps.

you've just had your heart ripped out and stuffed up the arse of an elephant in Dublin Zoo by Joe/ Josephine 'I have a problem with commitment' Bloggs and someone says, 'Put it down to experience.'

Oh yeah , and what about those motherhumpin break-up cliches - c'mon ye've all heard or said em in some circumstance:
'It's not you, it's me.'
'I'm not ready for this.'
'My father never loved me.'
'I'm in a weird place right now.' - (Yeah too right Hector.
This one means 'I'm in bed with someone else'.)

Please add to the list

Anne O'Malley (08 Oct, 2001 04:11 p.m.):
People who think ironic means fortuitous or serendipitous or "coincidental in a dimly amusing way".

Yes, I mean you, Hector. And you, Alanis.

i was infering greco tradedy, dahling.
do try and keep up.

we should interface more.

another thing that stings the mickey... people who put...ing on teh end of words:
i was lunching.
i was networking.
lets talk warehousing.
where were you holidaying?

it's fucking shortcuts and it's shoddy. it's all that wrong with this country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back