I hate pink floyd (2 Viewers)

Dont need a come back to that. The damned can get anyone they want and it still wouldnt change my view on pink floyd!

Aug%2010%20Crying%20Child.jpg

sickened

much as it would be cool to go back, maybe it's just as well we're not living in 1976.

would punk have been half as good if it didn't have to 'rebel against the boring hippy crap* as produced by Genesis, The Grateful Dead and Pink Floyd' ?

* which actually turned out to amazing music, just like a lot of punk was.

A different kind of tension yes, but a good buzz is a good buzz.

much as it would be cool to go back, maybe it's just as well we're not living in 1976.

would punk have been half as good if it didn't have to 'rebel against the boring hippy crap* as produced by Genesis, The Grateful Dead and Pink Floyd' ?

...so what you're saying is us punks and hippies should just get together and give these poxy fucking ravers cunts a good hiding?

http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=45360

that's all we need now, a bridge building do-gooder.
get te fuck

I always thought it was note worthy that even though he effectively replaced Syd, or at least was hired to cover up Syds disinterest in actually playing his guitar at first, and even though Syd gave him the evil eyes and possiblyblamed him after he was dropped... Dave still played on and produced on a lot of Syds stuff (where was Waters? Prick...) Dave made sure Syd always got the moneys owed to him and Dave is still knocking out the odd Barret song at his concerts

not only dishy, but also a bloody nice fellow... the swine...

Dave and Syd were mates from their teens I think. Thats the reason they picked him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back