I hate pink floyd (2 Viewers)

Aye, but it's so lame and teenage reactionary a statement.

Should have stopped about here. I'm only concerned with what I think and not what John Lydon did or didnt do and what fugazi are.

"Hey, look how fukkn left-field I am dudes, I think Micheal McDowall's a Nazi." etc.
And wasn't it former I'm A Celebrity, Get Me On The Telly Again contestant John Lydon who wore an 'I Hate Pink Floyd' tee back in 1976 or sommat?
Meh. Finder a better target for your ire than a rock behemoth that inspire as much indifference as adoration to most sensible folk.
How about Fugazi?
Bunch of po-faced whinging self-righteous nerds who made the same album over and over again?
Music for virgins?

Baby's got a temper!

*guffaw*
Hardly. It's these new Twinings teas you see. I'm a docile as a baby vole these days.

Just felt like ribbing self-righteous punx who have a go at stadium bands...in this case Pink Floyd.

You're jumping to conclusions without knowing a thing about me HORSE. I like alot of 'stadium bands' and still listen to them. Whether id pay to go see them is a different story though.

Now stop reading into this too much and just accept that I think Pink Floyd are shite. Why a pink floyd fan would bother posting in an I HATE PINK FLOYD thread confuses me. You must be a real fan, around when the earlier stuff was released and all that.

How about Fugazi?
Bunch of po-faced whinging self-righteous nerds who made the same album over and over again?
Music for virgins?

edit just this bit above.

This quite possibly the best ever post on Thumped.
I take my hat off to you.
No really ...I wear one all the time and now Im taking it off.

You're jumping to conclusions without knowing a thing about me HORSE. I like alot of 'stadium bands' and still listen to them. Whether id pay to go see them is a different story though.

Now stop reading into this too much and just accept that I think Pink Floyd are shite. Why a pink floyd fan would bother posting in an I HATE PINK FLOYD thread confuses me. You must be a real fan, around when the earlier stuff was released and all that.

Nah I don't particularly like or dislike Pink Floyd. They've a few good tunes. I just think the spleen being vented is a bit pre-Junior Cert. Wouldn't you be better served drawing a cock and balls on your maths book...in Tipp-Ex?
Life's too short and there's too many good records out there to be whingeing on some backwater webhole about stadium rockers.

I just think the spleen being vented is a bit pre-Junior Cert. Wouldn't you be better served drawing a cock and balls on .

That would make you worse for replying then wouldnt it??

Life's too short and there's too many good records out there to be whingeing on some backwater webhole about stadium rockers.

I agree. It would have been fantastic if they weren't forced on me yesterday morning by someone in the room.

I can't fucking stand Pink Floyd, it's not so much down to their music which admittidley I don't like but it's more down to their militant fans.

As soon as you mention that you don't like the floyd they'll have about 50 fits then demand you listen some 'early stuff' as if all you know is the wall or Wish You Were Here.

Also next time you're around at their house and once you say (again) that they're shit, you're told that if you listen to them stoned or if you take acid or stick on the fucking Wizard of Oz then you'll really get them.....

Fuck that shit :mad: :mad: :mad:

oh snap!

Hey thumped is more more than just some "some backwater webhole".

ah now lads, there's no need for this.

Manners please.

maybe there's a band we can all agree on and heal this board shattering rift

B000002KGT.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

What do you say Plotaplonk?

How about we make this fight "Second Hand News" and have "Dreams" of "Never Going Back Again" but if you say no I'll say "Don't Stop" and "Go Your Own Way" with whatever "Songbird" you like... I'd never meant to bind you with "The Chain" cause "You Make Loving Fun", loving Pink Floyd that is... If you say no "I Don't Want To Know" "Oh Daddy" I can just find some other "Gold Dust Women"

Ah you're right of course.
Best web-site for music er, discourse I've come across in eight years of dossing.

*whistles*

Music discourse?

I thought it was all about slagging people from the (dis)comfort of a computer desk. Is that what stands for discourse these days?

Piper At The Gates Of Dawn
A Saucerful Of Secrets
Ummagumma
Meddle
Animals

Along with Syd Barretts albums are all fuckin deadly.
They've released some serious shite along the way though.

There's my 2 cents, ye can take that to the bank........

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back