I hate pink floyd (1 Viewer)

I think we all know what you mean...

579831.jpg
DISCO IS GREAT.... KNOWS LOADS OF HOT LADIES.... KEEPS THE DANCE FLOOR FULL. BUT NOT THE MINISTRY OF SOUND, WHICH IS GAY.
A NIGHT ON QUAANNNDO MOUNTAIN!!

floyd were great, fuck all y'all!

I agree with this dude entirely. I'm sick of people dissing their entire works based on how wealthy, and overblown they turned out. They made some great albums. They did shit no one else thought of in the early 70's. Of course if the albums never went platinum or whatever, they'd be a huge cult hit with the 'this is cool, thats not cool' geeks.

Bollix!

Live at Pompei dvd is good.
Don't own any albums though in fairness so I can't really comment fairly.
I hate that Brick in the Wall song though.

in fairness, i could understand hating "the classics', the ones you've heard a thousand times, but...jesus christ....i'm outta here.

Did they say that?I'm surprised anyone who is involved with Kerrang these days knows anything about music from more than 10 years ago. I've not looked at Kerrang in years. But it actually is a great heavy riff.

Did they say that?I'm surprised anyone who is involved with Kerrang these days knows anything about music from more than 10 years ago. I've not looked at Kerrang in years. But it actually is a great heavy riff.

Nah I very much doubt they did but I just hate seeing 'best rock riff', 'best solo' etc comments. Falls down to my comment before this, horses for courses

I agree with this dude entirely. I'm sick of people dissing their entire works based on how wealthy, and overblown they turned out.

I'm dissing their entire work cos it's shite. I had to endure it in college living with a bunch of hippies and it rubs me the wrong way from fucking 196? to the present.

They made some great albums.

says you and mojo magazine. congratulations.

They did shit no one else thought of in the early 70's.

so? so did jean michel jarre

Of course if the albums never went platinum or whatever, they'd be a huge cult hit with the 'this is cool, thats not cool' geeks.

Who gives a shit? They're still rubbish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back