I hate Bebo (1 Viewer)

ascending order would imply that myspace is at the top of the list...try it last. never try bebo.

bebo seems completely pointless to me
i do have an account but never use it... just put up scans of my favourite robert crumb strips and don't really plan to do anything else with it
the last thing i want is to get back in contact with those cunts i went to school with
shudder

carbide said:
dunno that it's so much about the ignorance of the adult population as the preferred methods of communication for UCDites. group projects and stuff all seem to be done via bebo, and me and the other stubborn email/meeting up loyalists are all that's holding us back from a glorious future of x-ray vision, freeze-dried space lattes and BEBO FOR ALL.

Ahhh, I see. But still, the student said it was 'information for his course', rather than his preferred method of communication...It came across as if he thought it would be under the radar of the library staff.

But keep the no-Bebo fires burning, Carbide! They can't get us ALLLLLLLL.

We need to spread this message to the kids.

Most youngin's I know don't even know what MySpace is, let alone Thumped. They think this is the pinnacle of the modern era of the internet. They need to be educated! spread the word!!

I do have a Bebo account but I'm a student so it is therefore my moral obligation to piss away study days browsing through Bebo punters. It is mostly used for abusing my buddies and drawing offensive pictures. MySpace doesn't offer the picture drawing option, that's it main downfall.

I hate that people send quizzes around Bebo, and that you get an email telling you that one of your friends has done a shit quiz. And that the quizzes are shit. And that they're quizzes. Shit quizzes. quiz monsters. shite.
Fucking what shoes are you wearing. When was the last time you cried? How many testicles do you have? shit quizzes. Coke or pepsi? mcdonalds or burger king? rimming or feltching? And that the same people keep doing the same fucking quiz and shite and that they have the same questions. bebo. And they decide, actually fucking choose, to send it on to everyone else. Shite. stop. how many times have you picked at your hole today. shite shite.

Quiz bastard mother tart ball donkey bebo bollocks.

i couldn't have put it better myself, sean.

seanc said:
I hate that people send quizzes around Bebo, and that you get an email telling you that one of your friends has done a shit quiz. And that the quizzes are shit. And that they're quizzes. Shit quizzes. quiz monsters. shite.
Fucking what shoes are you wearing. When was the last time you cried? How many testicles do you have? shit quizzes. Coke or pepsi? mcdonalds or burger king? rimming or feltching? And that the same people keep doing the same fucking quiz and shite and that they have the same questions. bebo. And they decide, actually fucking choose, to send it on to everyone else. Shite. stop. how many times have you picked at your hole today. shite shite.

seanc said:

Do my quiz!! Its a music one in case your wondering, none of that emo bollocks

bebo

and with those two simple syllables my feet begin to lose their purchase on the crumbling banks of the yawning grave,as I realise yet another modern developement has passed me by

i dont even know whos number 1

sigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back