I hate Bebo (2 Viewers)

Anyone see the bit on the news about this last night. Incredibly brass eye - some mid twenties bint harping on about "I'VE JUST SIGNED UP TO BEBO AS A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL - THAT'S HOW EASY IT IS TO LIE ON THE INTERNET! I COULD BE A PEDRAFILE TOUCHING MYSELF RIGHT NOW! BAN THIS SICK FILTH".

Hysteria at it's worst.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Anyone see the bit on the news about this last night. Incredibly brass eye - some mid twenties bint harping on about "I'VE JUST SIGNED UP TO BEBO AS A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL - THAT'S HOW EASY IT IS TO LIE ON THE INTERNET! I COULD BE A PEDRAFILE TOUCHING MYSELF RIGHT NOW! BAN THIS SICK FILTH".

Hysteria at it's worst.

You didn't happen to get her bebo address...?

I always considered Bebo to be a load of wank but if you're trying to promote something to young folk it's bleedin great. I'm actually astonished at its popularity.

http://breakfastxpress.bebo.com

Set this up and never thought it would draw so much action. Yesterday at 8am it had three friends. One quick mention and by 9am it had about 50. Now it has nearly 100.

Equally chuffed/creeped out!

You can uh...be our friend if you like...:rolleyes: I feel dirty even saying that

Brian Conniffe said:
that's weird, not right at all. get in touch with the people who maintain the site, "moderators"?

i absolutely hate bebo as well. it manages to be even more naff than myspace, and considerably so... i set up a purely offensive account on there, trying to get kicked off it. havent yet. damn.

Make a few jokes about that girl that fell off the cruise ship in mexico and it wont be to long. Just pretend your drunk cousin did all of it, when ya get the ugg boot backlash.

I don't think my bebo profile has had a single view. I only set it up to stake it out, so to speak. It looks exactly the same as the myspace one.

Still, better than actual work.

my bebo has about 3 friends on it and one of them is my sister.but she has millions of pl posting on hers. you can find anyone on it which means if you find someone you kinda know and post something like Hi there I found ya after stalking around bebo for a few hours I saw your pic..any news?....they start to think....get me outta here.,,,,!ninjaaaa

Ah its not so bad,there seems to be a wave of hate out to get it lately.Its just gettin a bit of bad shtick off everybody.I think if you use it smartly and dont get obsessed over it,it can be ok.

FUCK SAKE!!!

I can't fucking edit the page.

What a load of shite

Edit: oh wait, nevermind.
It's still shite though

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back