i fuckin hate the polish (1 Viewer)

1992_elizabeth.jpg

1992_elizabeth.jpg

1992_elizabeth.jpg

1992_elizabeth.jpg

1992_elizabeth.jpg

1992_elizabeth.jpg

Roisin said:
Dakau is a concentration camp , but that picture he has up is of a gas chamer.

Dachau is near Munich, Deutschland. The concentration camps in Poland are Auschwitz near Krakow and i think Treblinka.

And Belzec. And Majdanek. And Sobibor. And Warsaw. And at least three more whose names I can't recall.

Pug said:
I think Dachau is in Poland. Remember how all them loveable Nazis started the whole fistycuffs with Britland by kinda invading Poland?
So technically the poles started the whole thing by not defending themselves properly! To busy shaving their heads and listening to eminem prolly.

i fucking love the poles..they are a shower of rude,suly bastards. when I was there last year they were so abusive and horrible,it was so nice for a change compared to the falso niceness yr usually attributed to in foreign countries.went to the camps too..*hardfuckincore day out*people had there kids there even tho they aren't supposed to,not exactly an ideal family day out really but what you gonna do.

Bag'o'cans said:
So technically the poles started the whole thing by not defending themselves properly!

When they were invaded the Polish government told the public that the germans planes were made out of paper and they would defeat them in a few days.

They did attempt to defend themselves but it didn't work very well.

Bag'o'cans said:
Anicdotal evidence suggests they don't preform well under pressure.

the pope used to look really nervous during his public speeches. especially during his latter years.

Anyone been to any of the Polish hip-hop/dance/whatever nights yet? I remember mondoguy talking about it. Looks deadly. Chillin, warszawa-style, motherbitches. Fucked up on rocket-fuel cheap polish krunk-juice, six-foot blondes from Poznan. Word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back