i fuckin hate the polish (1 Viewer)

MONGOBRUTALE

Website
www.thumped.com
really i do
ink all their gay asses with number stations and stub em out in the ashtrays man
inside%20gas%20chamber.jpg

fuck da polish, they dont want peash, they want a nigga deseashed.

good glayven.

I went to Dakau with my school when we were in Germany , it was pissing rain and we all got really wet it was one of the most disturbing places ive ever been.

Roisin said:
I went to Dakau with my school when we were in Germany , it was pissing rain and we all got really wet it was one of the most disturbing places ive ever been.

wasnt there a concentration camp there once? hey thats germany. its the poles we're after. is bonnie tyler teachin you geography?

Lefty Frizzell said:
wasnt there a concentration camp there once? hey thats germany. its the poles we're after. is bonnie tyler teachin you geography?

Dakau is a concentration camp , but that picture he has up is of a gas chamer.

Roisin said:
Dakau is a concentration camp , but that picture he has up is of a gas chamer.

fair play ro. you're ahead of me there. you deffo dont need a hero thats fresh from a fight.

Lefty Frizzell said:
fair play ro. you're ahead of me there. you deffo dont need a hero thats fresh from a fight.

My friend and I were singing "total eclipse of the heart" walking along the corridoor in school the other day I was singing the "turn around" backing bit and my friend the main part , were walking along screaming this when we walk past a 6th year class room. We got the dirtiest looks ive ever seen.

Eoddy Gorilla said:
Is that song a staple of every school now?..
Weird...

I'm the fugghen master of the "turn around" part.
I swoop in for it an' all.

I think i'll hum that in french tomorrow, I wont mind going to class knowing I can do that.

Roisin said:
My friend and I were singing "total eclipse of the heart" walking along the corridoor in school the other day I was singing the "turn around" backing bit and my friend the main part , were walking along screaming this when we walk past a 6th year class room. We got the dirtiest looks ive ever seen.

ah dont mind em. your natasha badingfields and your justin timberlakes cant hold a torch to bonnies thrusty 80s ballad thunder.

I think Dachau is in Poland. Remember how all them loveable Nazis started the whole fistycuffs with Britland by kinda invading Poland?

Pug said:
I think Dachau is in Poland. Remember how all them loveable Nazis started the whole fistycuffs with Britland by kinda invading Poland?

yeah. its etched in my forearm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back