i can see some people scoring v highly on this (1 Viewer)

2.gif

I know I'm 12 hours late for 'What's the geekiest thing you've ever done' bit, but...
I got 100% in my Artificial Intelligence project, programming an applet that solves an 8-Puzzle in the shortest amount of moves and then animates it. The class average was 55%.
I once played M.U.D. when I was 14 (1995) on IOL for 20 hours straight. My Mummy and Daddy loved the phone bill.
I've built computers from seperate parts.
I dream in C++ and sometimes Java.
So far I have straight firsts in my final year doing a BSc in Software Systems. Fingers crossed I'll have a first overall.
BUT
I was expelled from two secondary schools and I absolutely hated both of them. My geek rating takes a hammering because of it.

jane said:
I think more points should be awarded for:

* Wanting more points to be awarded
* Fluency in dead languages
* reading reference books for pleasure

I think I scored so high because I'm Queer and somehow the test knew that and gave me all these bonus points or somthing. Being Gay defo counts for geek bonus points...I mean, we're like the Empresses of Geekdom. We're why Geeks are called Geeks. You're more like 'us' than 'them'.

That's so beautiful... :)

Liadain said:
yeah - it's even better if you catalogue them as well. i started doing that but never finished it - i guess my nerdiness doesn't extend that far. but when i lived with people who'd borrow things while i was away, it was great, i could go "i know you've borrowed something starting with R!" and they were clowned....
yeah, I finally got round to doing the catalogue thing last year.
a cunt of a job, but now easy to continue updating as I get new stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back