i can see some people scoring v highly on this (1 Viewer)

conor said:
well, in order to get to my level of geekiness you have to be a professional computer techie with a physics\chemistry degree who likes all things sci-fi and used to do an unhealthy amount of roleplaying (vampire, merp, ad&d) and lead-figure painting.
don't forget getting up hours before school to sneak in some championship manager
:rolleyes: ;)

here gav i don't think i'll be going to the lower deck tonight, skint sideways i am.

i got 14 per cent.

- no questions about CSS/XHTML, design, cultural theory or punk rock.
- no questions about owning everything recorded by slint.

nothing but a load of stuff about role-play games.

i think it's time to specify between arty geeks and fucking geeky geeky nerdy useless geeks.

hop said:
don't forget getting up hours before school to sneak in some championship manager
:rolleyes: ;)
here gav i don't think i'll be going to the lower deck tonight, skint sideways i am.

football manager man... they didn't have championship manager back then ;).
the touch of ye olde rubber keyboard (48k spectrum) at 6.30am, sneaking around to make sure me da wouldn't hear me and putting it all away again before he got up for work. total geek yes.

tom. said:
i think it's time to specify between arty geeks and fucking geeky geeky nerdy useless geeks.
Which one are you?

Anyway, give me your lunch money.

Here's something for you geeks.

from the internerd said:
This is really interesting. The numbers are staggering. Enjoy!

In answer to the eternal question "Is it better to be a jock or a nerd?" Michael Jordan will make over 300,000 a game: 10,000 a minute, assuming he averages about 30 minutes per game. Assuming 40 million in endorsements next year, he'll be making 178,100 a day (working or not)! Assuming he sleeps 7 hours a night, he makes 52,000 every night while visions of sugar plums dance in his head. If he goes to see a movie, it'll cost him 7.00, but he'll make 18,550 while he's there. If he decides to have a 5 minute egg, he'll make 618 while boiling it. He makes 7,415/hr more than minimum wage (after the wage hike) He'll make 3,710 while watching each episode of Friends. If he wanted to save up for a new Acura NSX (90,000) it would take him a whole 12 hours. If someone were to hand him his salary and endorsement money, they would have to do it at the rate of 2.00 every second. He'll probably pay around 200 for a nice round of golf, but will be 'reimbursed' 33,390 for that round. Assuming he puts the federal maximum of 15% of his income into his tax deferred account (401k), he will hit the federal cap of 9500 for such accounts at 8:30 a.m. on January 1st, 1997. If you were given a tenth of a penny for every dollar he made, you'd be living comfortably at 65,000 a year. He'll make about 19.60 while watching the 100 meter dash in the Olympics. He'll make about 15,600 while the Boston Marathon is being run. While the common person is spending about 20 for a meal in his trendy Chicago restaurant, he'll pull in about 5600. Next year, he'll make more than twice as much as all of our past presidents for all of their terms combined. Amazing isn't it?
JORDAN WILL HAVE TO SAVE 100% OF HIS INCOME FOR 270 YEARS TO HAVE A NET WORTH EQUIVALENT TO THAT OF BILL GATES.

NERDS RULE! NERDS RULE! NERDS RULE!

conor said:
football manager man... they didn't have championship manager back then ;).
the touch of ye olde rubber keyboard (48k spectrum) at 6.30am, sneaking around to make sure me da wouldn't hear me and putting it all away again before he got up for work. total geek yes.
"I designed this original packaging, always liked it. Still like the gold cup and footballers idea. "

Ah Kevin Toms and his curly mop

http://www.kevintoms.com

Juno said:
And probably the last time too...make the most of it!ninjaaaa
'How can you guarantee that the telegram will get
through after the messenger has passed on?

We Can't...'

No shit?

jane said:
You don't have to pretend they 'sent' you. I already admitted this morning that I CHOSE to go to those camps.

God, I chose this geek life...?
'Geek Life' - sounds like a good idea for an album name...

doctor love said:
it doesn't matter if you are a geek or not, what matters is if youre a good person.

what dont you set up a test to see who could do with some help~?

competition to label yourselfs geeks is kind of strange~?

I see whats happening here..cant believe I feel for this.Prick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back