I can has teh anarchyz? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 137
  • Views 13K
  • Watchers 7
415J8FZW25L._AA240_.jpg

1069__gone_to_the_pub_rustic_sign_main.jpg

We usesd to hang out, you've said worse things. Nothing smelly about my prick at all.
EXACTLY! That's the reason I stopped hanging out with you, your use of that word. Anyway, I won't BEGRUDGE you using that word if you really want to. Smelly prick.

I remember when you used to be teh anarchyz

right im just jumping in here. was wondering could you give us a low down on a few of the writers maybe a shoet biography, some of the books they themselves like, what they have written, have they written any papers, got any blogs/bbs they write to regularily. also maybe a catergory section like really clever stuff down to anarchism for dummies
I REALISE its a lot to ask. but im asking. the only comparision i can make is to vegtable growing books there are pioneers in them books that are literally bibles for the grower but there are also books that look like the bible and claim they are but are just shite. sooooo if you could make that happen. heres hoping

Anarchist writers?

I'd recommend Murray Bookchin and Alexandr Berkman as a good starting point, both clear and unpretentious. I think Bookchin's discussion of "Social Anarchism vs Lifestyle Anarchism" is definitely worth a look...!ninjaaaa

right im just jumping in here. was wondering could you give us a low down on a few of the writers maybe a shoet biography, some of the books they themselves like, what they have written, have they written any papers, got any blogs/bbs they write to regularily.

www.libcom.org/library/
www.anarkismo.net

also maybe a catergory section like really clever stuff down to anarchism for dummies

http://libcom.org/library/work-community-politics-war-prole

http://www.infoshop.org/faq/

hmmm yes i did say anarchism ..but im a little mixed up in my wording i meant "tree hugging hippy writers. as that would be my particualr field so all the above questions or even suggestions are gratly appreciated. thanks for the reply by the way corm

I don't know what that means, be a touch less moronic with your posts:p

Surely you mean more moronic? If you don't know what I mean, that is.

*sea what i did tehres?

less moronic. kay im into gardedning i appreciate the communit gardens in dublinj and belfast i love the way they bring the community together and the reason for it. i like to take photos of the marginalised of society. i like to think about the flaws in our system and how ppl are unjustly treated. i believe in protesting but not in violence in certain circumstances. them sircumstances being when the police take the piss out of the whole thing and the only way to get any action from the mass is from a reaction to brutality. then go back on the peacefull route.then if intrest is lost again then timotay wash rinse and repeat.. . i lkeep my self uptodate about actions around dublin and should one arouse my intrest i like to give my whole support for a short period till they get the buzz back then i fade off or i lose myself in the ideas (though i resist this a lot these days due to course and my photo which i love doing). and start something else or go back to taking photos being my main interest. emmm i like the idea of supporting DIY bands. and DIY events . im into the peace buzz aLTHOUGH SOME OF MY Vibes dont give that impression i do really appreciate it and realise im not going to be a na ambassador for it any day. i like to educate people i meet and give them my views tell them of websites like indymedia so that they have the choice to do or not do. i like showing that there are a options out there. i'm not anti any type of people blacks, chinks, gays, whatever its their life if they want to do it in front of me fine it doesnt affect me. im curoous about ppls lifestyles, love when ppl do their own thing. i like cycling taking photos and going for hill walks and exploring places i shouldnt explore like refineries etc and house pr buildings that are difficult to get into. thats what i mean by hippy tree hugger which is how i describe myself so yipp ee i kay motherfucker, thats how i like to call myself and how i do to people. do any authors writers.

i'm not anti any type of people blacks, chinks, gays, whatever its their life if they want to do it in front of me fine it doesnt affect me.
I'm sure everyone here appreciates your point of view.
I'm glad you won't mind me doing 'chink' stuff in front of you.
Fucking idiot.

I'm not recommending lifestylist stuff to you (and thats obviously what you want) maybe someone else will. I hear shorty is big into that.

:D

ok i retract the chink comment it was a bad thing to say.... in a totally different topic fuck you strabge guy fuck your mother and fuck your off spring as i said it has nothing to do with the above statement you fucking prick

oh why cant you reccomend anything or do i have to smash things up for you to pay attention to me to make me "special" violence is your only ans ok thats narrow minded you wont help anyone who has different ideas to you, yeah go on the cause... if your not with us your against us attidude. so NO type of unision in parties around here. aint that fucking fantastic

we've already met strangeguy. i've already admired you in person and im sure someone will tell you my name. i'd retract my statement again but im already covered in shit at this stage so fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back