I can has teh anarchyz? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 137
  • Views 13K
  • Watchers 7
guessing you didnt get any lucky money in your dumplings did you stragegy, is that why your annoyed
OH_NOES.jpg

hold it. this is getting silly. I'll be the man. I apologise to you for telling you to go fuck your siblings it was rude and uncalled of by me. so im sorry strangeguy for offending your belief and family
ps i think i can see some light around the hole

if you insist on a fight. well then i'll avoid meeting you. if i see you ill turn the other way and get my pansy ass outta there. if you chase i'll run, if you stare i'll bow my head, if you become intense i'll becomce rectinent, if you carry on i'll stop

fantastic, i go away for an hour of daytime telly and come back to prime time entertainment on my very own desktop.

Eoghan, I don't remember you and don't know you. I don't know what you look like but can tell you're not the brightest lad.
You can apologise next time you see me.

To think I had completely given up on eirecores.

perhaps.. wouldnt think oly would go kung fu fighting... i havent spoken to him in awhile for me to call him rude names was uncalled for and i stand by my serious expression

I have to leave work now, but if somebody could compile cliff notes over the next hour that would be great.

just remind me exactly whayt im apolgising for . is it for my ignorance of your heritage of who your parents or is it for f**king

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back