I can has teh anarchyz? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 137
  • Views 13K
  • Watchers 7
THis is a total classic. The mad abuse from Snotrag toward strange guy, not even thought out or edited. I think I've met Snotrag before. Quiet dude in real life Mad yoke on the internet.

just wondering shorty could you reccomed any books to me. im not an anarchist prbly never wiil be.. i am a tree huuging hippy though and a moron so any advice on writers gratly appreciated. i wreally wnt to buy a book in that anarchist fair as they do have some really amazing stuff there i just dont know the stuff

hw7.pl

THis is a total classic. The mad abuse from Snotrag toward strange guy, not even thought out or edited. I think I've met Snotrag before. Quiet dude in real life Mad yoke on the internet.

you must be thinking of someone else haha

Ah, his mates are too nice to though. Also I don't think anyone should hop orco even though he is acting really really off in this thread.

I blame shorty.

Shorty paid snotrag to disrupt the bookfair thread too.

Imagine if indymedia had an office, thats hilarious dudes. WSM has an office, it backs onto the dail - true story.

Well we cant all work for "the only magazine in the world which represents the views of a like-minded musical collective: an indestructible literary commune of musicians, writers and artists who work towards a single goal – to represent the sonically unacceptable."

Have you "pledge(ed) your readership, your soul and your rifle to Zero Tolerance Magazine"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back