HWCH 2007 (1 Viewer)

yr wearing the shorts right?

actually i'll be wearing this...
david-hasselhoff-07.jpg

here, seriously, you know what the best thing is about all of this? between the shitstorm that has erupted across message boards and beyond over this year's lineup and the has beens/ new hopes everyone is giving off about, we have managed to be completely ignored. so i'm thinking just keep a low profile, skulk around the tripod for a bit and then rob a load of band beers. ah, for a life of animosity:)

well, people are bitching aren't they? The real 'bad buzz' is that - not me calling it what it is. Also a bit of a 'bad buzz' are the libelous remarks about the organisers.

by the way una, dig the jacksgraff blog
:D

lol two thousand, two hundred and eighty one!!!

personally i think we need to get out more "join date: Feb 2003"
:eek:
- leigh

here, seriously, you know what the best thing is about all of this? between the shitstorm that has erupted across message boards and beyond over this year's lineup and the has beens/ new hopes everyone is giving off about, we have managed to be completely ignored. so i'm thinking just keep a low profile, skulk around the tripod for a bit and then rob a load of band beers. ah, for a life of animosity:)
I'd say ye'll defo need a roadie/photographer for this gig ;)

How many bands can you say you definitely know of that got in without applying/paying entry fee/going through proper channels etc??

hooray for humans

Hey now..

I have no interest in being the example to back up people's opinions on this festival, positive or negative. That's pretty unfair.

I just said we weren't playing.

Spill the beans Leigh. I need to know for my thesis about bitching on the internet.

as far as i can remember, i got 7/10 for song writing ability and 6/10 for sound quality and the two categories i got 7/10 for as well
happy enough considering the two songs i have on the site, but i realise now that i do have better songs (only very badly recorded...) - no idea why i didn't just put the EP up onto it though
:confused:
anyone else want to spill the beans on what they got?

- leigh

yes (out of interest)
she was very nice and went through each category and what i scored in each one out of ten (i got 27/40)
normally they do it over e-mail, but she was nice enough to discuss it over the phone

:)
- leigh
did you tape the conversation by any chance? what were the categories? and where did you "fall down"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back