HWCH 2007 (1 Viewer)

I know for a fact that two acts playing this Hard working class heroes festival are anything but working class! They come from very posh homes indeed!

I think they should do a working class test in a lab by speaking into a computer and seeing how scummy their accents are.

Otherwise its just blatant false advertising.

That song photograph has a bit of dirty boots in.....geffen's lawyers will hunt you down, you can run but you can't hide ;)

is that not the one that's the same as the model by kraftwerk though?
:confused:

"poppycock"...:)

Sonic Yoooof.....or maybe sonic middleaged would be more accurate

awful...just awful...

I know for a fact that two acts playing this Hard working class heroes festival are anything but working class! They come from very posh homes indeed!

I think they should do a working class test in a lab by speaking into a computer and seeing how scummy their accents are.

Otherwise its just blatant false advertising.

different rules if you're from donnybrook

is that not the one that's the same as the model by kraftwerk though?
:confused:

"poppycock"...:)

i thought all music was ripped off from some caveman millions of years ago
:cool:
- leigh

i thought all music was ripped off from some caveman millions of years ago
:cool:
- leigh

I see what you're saying but that logic can go on forever and eventually up it's own arse. What I mean is that song has the same notes played in the same way on the same/very similar instrument at the same tempo. I still like it though, don't get me wrong. I don't have a beef with it or anything.

:)

I see what you're saying but that logic can go on forever and eventually up it's own arse. What I mean is that song has the same notes played in the same way on the same/very similar instrument at the same tempo. I still like it though, don't get me wrong. I don't have a beef with it or anything.

:)

damn you padraig and your wealth of common sense
!baggyyyy
- leigh

damn you padraig and your wealth of common sense
!baggyyyy
- leigh

Jaysus. I keep getting myself into trouble on this thread. I think I'll have to leave it. At least until I'm fully sobered up after the ElecPic.

:eek:

Jaysus. I keep getting myself into trouble on this thread. I think I'll have to leave it. At least until I'm fully sobered up after the ElecPic.

:eek:

i've got a panadol in the cupboard and one of my lovely cups of tea with your name on it! that'll cure you're ails...
:D
- leigh

[edit:]
i just heard a band called "tonto's expiring headband" - why don't irish bands ever have names like that!?

Anyone know what the story is these rooms:

The Lennon Lounge

The Working Mans Club

The Odeon (i take it its a venue in the Odeon boozer next door)

I heard of at least three bands that have already been signed and dumped since saturday.

Oh, A&R people getting their Beer Headphones on, ending up with these regretful one-night signings, it's just such a tragedy of our modern world, Ro, it really is. So many broken strings around town this Monday morning. So many.

Seriously, like, though, I do hope the whole shabang went well for people.

I went along on saturday. It was fun and seemed all pretty well organised. There was a huge crowd at it too, way more than I expected.

The only bands I saw were bands I've seen before, apart from one swedish band whose name I can't remember (they were on before Micheal Knight) and were decent.

All in all, twas good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back