How to loose yourmind (1 Viewer)

thats like the most terrible thing ever! poor you :(

mind you, i think its in lecturers job descriptions to be completely satanic.

and well then theres that pleasure/pain theory. i wonder who was having all the pleasure...it must have been bloody great!

yeah crisis over. my dad drove up to dundalk from dub with it printed out. deadline was 4, i had it in at 5 to.

plus i talked to the head of the department and he felt sorry for my whimpering and no marks will be deducted.

jesus though, the panic yesterday... i was a gibbering wreck.

I'm a lecturer and I move deadlines all the time to help out my students. I am always accepting late work and marking it a little on the generous side. I am a rubbish teacher but the students love me, and that's the important thing!

yeah Wil , look at your avatar! you're down with it!

I will say though that if you're teaching journalism students then maybe moving deadlines back isn't a good idea coz it leads to bad habits! Just a personal thought....but I always love an extension as much as the next person! I'm the world's greatest procrastinator.

Roxy

I don't teach Journalism this year, but I did last year and will again next year. Don't worry, their deadlines are the only ones that stick. Multimedia and film are the ones that enjoy all the luxuries. Also, unlike my avatar, I wear trousers in class. Most of the time.

hang on now a second, just one cotten picken second... kerion, your parents dont know you smoke... aaw

Originally posted by Wilbert
I don't teach Journalism this year, but I did last year and will again next year. Don't worry, their deadlines are the only ones that stick. Multimedia and film are the ones that enjoy all the luxuries. Also, unlike my avatar, I wear trousers in class. Most of the time.

Who does teach jounalism, what college is it?(you did tell me, it's a colaiste sommit, but i forgot). Why did a couple of your students contact me(the college tribune in ucd) about publishing their work?

It's Colaiste Dhulaigh and I have no idea why they contacted you. I didn't give them your name or anything if thats what you were worried about, Ed.

I was just kinda curious about why the contaced me, not how they got my name. Is there some section of the course where they have to get some of their work published in an outside publication for course marks or sommit?

I don't think they have to, Ed, I just think that they are unusually motivated. I don't understand it either.

Motivated Students??? what a fupping disgrace

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back