How rotten is... (1 Viewer)

wild_cat

"I wish i'd never met you" to hear, like is it crushingly bad or is it offensive at all...

I was just wondering I said it to some one for the first time ever, they'd like to think that id turn into one of their best companions... and they alreadly feel very shite for threating me like crap...

I was hoping it would be pretty offensive...

"I rode your Da in the Jury's Inn men's jacks a year and a half ago, and he offered to pay me afterwards, and then started crying."

Try that one next time Rosh. I find it generally works a treat.

"I wish i'd never met you" to hear, like is it crushingly bad or is it offensive at all...

Nah, it’s crap. You’re not on Home & Away like.

Go with Flashbacks idea. Not exactly what he said but something mad shocking like that.

Twould be a mad bit shocking givin the sitatuion, it hit a nerve alright so im pretty happy with myself. I suggest if the person you are saying it to loves a bit of drama its perfect.

I hope what you said is true otherwise (if the person is like me) you might be rather upset.

Roisin: I wish I never met you!
Hayworth: Right, so... [exits right]
Roisin: Where you'd go?

I'm not one for theatrics or fights. In fact, I don't think I have ever raised my voice in a disagreement. If someone said that to me, I would just leave and act as if we'd never met before. Wash my hands. Pure and simple. If they want to know me again, they'll contact me.

I hope what you said is true otherwise (if the person is like me) you might be rather upset.

Roisin: I wish I never met you!
Hayworth: Right, so... [exits right]
Roisin: Where you'd go?

I'm not one for theatrics or fights. In fact, I don't think I have ever raised my voice in a disagreement. If someone said that to me, I would just leave and act as if we'd never met before. Wash my hands. Pure and simple. If they want to know me again, they'll contact me.

I know, but the only thing this person understands is fucking theatrics!! I used to be very very angry i've mellowed out a lot, I cringe about the way I was when I was younger, oddly enough most of the people that are my friends now are people I started on for some reason or another. I'm glad I calmed down before I got the shit bet out of me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back