how many dublin bands have managers. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pad
  • Start date
  • Replies 61
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 6
if anyone would like me to manage their band and have me irritate around every day, pm me!I'll take 15% and boss you around like no one's business.

okay, but stay outta my sunglasses fund you cunt.

giovanni-trapattoni.jpg

Wow, Thumped is full of loser bands. We have a managerial hierarchy. We also have a physio, a technical director, an image consultant, a chef, a manual labourer and a motivational guru.

Wow, Thumped is full of loser bands. We have a managerial hierarchy. We also have a physio, a technical director, an image consultant, a chef, a manual labourer and a motivational guru.

You'll need to cut overheads in these recessionary (is that a real word or just something that bint Lucy Kennedy had made up for her in the ad.) times, some redundancies are required. I recommend your manager sack the musicians and keeps everyone else.

Any other band's in need of consultancy advice?

You'll need to cut overheads in these recessionary (is that a real word or just something that bint Lucy Kennedy had made up for her in the ad.) times, some redundancies are required. I recommend your manager sack the musicians and keeps everyone else.

Any other band's in need of consultancy advice?

I think Ben Dunne used it first when he was banging on about the Nora Dunne Gallery lifting your spirits, because he knows it lifts his.

Does Jogging have a manager? No offense like but jesus they seem to be on every bill at Whelans these days.There has to be someone behind that, no? If it's an Anticon (or similar type label) band playing it's Jogging opening. It's like they replaced the old spot of Crayonsmith for every visiting US band. Actually the same goes for Bats. Jogging. Bats. Jogging. Bats. Jogging. Bats.

jogging bats. that'd be quite the get-fit fad eh? i'd run significantly faster if i had jogging bats chasing me.

Does Jogging have a manager? No offense like but jesus they seem to be on every bill at Whelans these days.There has to be someone behind that, no? If it's an Anticon (or similar type label) band playing it's Jogging opening. It's like they replaced the old spot of Crayonsmith for every visiting US band. Actually the same goes for Bats. Jogging. Bats. Jogging. Bats. Jogging. Bats.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

you're allowed think things like that Jill, but you're never meant to post them on thumped, jesus, just congratulate and then secretly seethe about it like everyone else does, okay?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

you're allowed think things like that Jill, but you're never meant to post them on thumped, jesus, just congratulate and then secretly seethe about it like everyone else does, okay?

I'm not in a band so the rules don't apply to me. I have nothing against either band (and I love Foggy gigs) but come on... they either have a good manager or something is going on there, ffs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back