how many dublin bands have managers. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pad
  • Start date
  • Replies 61
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 6
Does Jogging have a manager? No offense like but jesus they seem to be on every bill at Whelans these days.There has to be someone behind that, no? If it's an Anticon (or similar type label) band playing it's Jogging opening. It's like they replaced the old spot of Crayonsmith for every visiting US band. Actually the same goes for Bats. Jogging. Bats. Jogging. Bats. Jogging. Bats.

ha!
tomorrow will be the second time Jogging has played Whelans.
The second.

We've never even asked to do any of these gigs you speak of.
We've just been asked and accepted.

Funny though, i did laugh when i read this, i would hate us too

ha!
tomorrow will be the second time Jogging has played Whelans.
The second.

We've never even asked to do any of these gigs you speak of.
We've just been asked and accepted.

Funny though, i did laugh when i read this, i would hate us too

Ha! Looks like I struck a chord. No guest list for me so! Like I said, I don't hate your band(s) it just seems like Bats and Jogging are on all the posters for support gigs lately. Like everywhere I turn I see the names. I was just saying you must have good manager (now I know you don't have one) or incredible marketing skills. However, if you want me to spread the hate I can. Your gang and my gang can rumble. Okay, I don't have a gang but I'll form one.

Does Jogging have a manager? No offense like but jesus they seem to be on every bill at Whelans these days.There has to be someone behind that, no? If it's an Anticon (or similar type label) band playing it's Jogging opening. It's like they replaced the old spot of Crayonsmith for every visiting US band. Actually the same goes for Bats. Jogging. Bats. Jogging. Bats. Jogging. Bats.

they both with richter I think?

Like I said, I don't hate your band(s) it just seems like Bats and Jogging are on all the posters for support gigs lately. Like everywhere I turn I see the names. I was just saying you must have good manager (now I know you don't have one) or incredible marketing skills.

It's simple.
BATS manage Jogging.
Jogging manage BATS.

Sorry if i overstated it the first time, i just found the idea of us having a manager (or that we market or 'push' ourselves at all) very funny.
:)

to all memebers of Jogging, you can say "no"

these flashy promotors are people too, never forget that

you can also say "no, but try Pantones band"

so keep that in mind too

we could do a sort of Truth About Cats & Dogs scenario, where we talk the talk when they ring but then send you along on the night?

we could do a sort of Truth About Cats & Dogs scenario, where we talk the talk when they ring but then send you along on the night?

the only thing i know about the Truth About Cats & Dogs is that they have phone sex.
Is this what you're referring to?
puts an entirely different spin on the above sentence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back