how do you get rid of drugs from your piss? (1 Viewer)

tin robots

Website
www.theharmonyoflight.com
a friend of mine is going for a medical for a job he just got. he has to do a urine sample (and i presume this is to screen for drug use) but has recently indulged in a bit of "fun". any ideas how to sort the mess out? anyone been in the same situation before?

Use one of these

Colander.jpg

cranberry juice for smoke - the universal solution to piss tests. whether it actually works.....meh

the urine test is to test for PH and to show up anything like diabetes. They can't legally test you for drugs without getting your permission first. He'll be fine.

I'm sure stan bowles would post this himself but he had to do one the day after we got back from ATP a couple of years ago, and he'd been caning it all weekend. And he got the job, so worry not.

I dunno, but if you're a dude, you should swap some peepee with a pregnant lady. When they call you in to discuss your results, act like you're dying from the anticipation and excitement.

It'll be fucking hilarious, trust me.

Failing that, how about just not doing any drugs for a while? Or is that just too square for you?

once my mate got meningitis and i had to take these tablets, cause i was hanging out with him.

anyhooooo, they turned my piss crazy fucking colours - pissing like a care bear in public was a hoot.

c0De_n1NjA said:
pissing like a care bear in public

one of the best things ive heard on thumped. well done sir, well done.

cheers for the info anyway. i didnt think it would be a legal way of doing a drugs screen but thought id better make sure.

Hide one of these in your pants:

supersoaker.jpg

When the guy/gal asks you to take a wee, loudly say "god I've been waiting all day for this..", stick the supersoaker on "full blast" and blow the crap outta the tub, all over the desk, in the guy/gals face etc.

I guarantee they won't ask you to do another.

Definately wouldn't worry about job drugs test. cranberry juice is a myth.. pity...

ive never heard of anyone refused a job because of it, and a lot of mates have been through this recently. seems to be getting more popular. weird.

they turned my piss crazy fucking colours

drank loads of boroca during exams last year. iluminous colour green, you could kind of see it in dark, i was close to nearly a tube of the stuff per day mind.lotta Vit C at once.made pissing more entertaining anyway.

you can try the old cyclists trick. Get someone else's juice, suck it up into a syringe, then inject it into your eurethra. Then you will be effectively pishing someone elses pish, so as long as they haven't been on anything, you'll be grand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back