how do people meet people? (1 Viewer)

Friendster, it seems. At least going by the number of "Hi, I'm in Dublin, wanna meet up? PS I'm gay" messages in my inbox.

I'm changing teams, the lure of casual sex is becoming too hard (guffaw!) to resist.

ah sure marmalade im in the same position
was in whelans on saturday and just thought am sick of the feckin meat market what other options are there?
apparently salsa dancing on sunday night in some place on dawson street is good
and i thought being billy's twin i'd get more action but sure that never happened... twats

it happens when you least expect it, always. stop looking for something and try not to think about it, just go out and have fun with friends.

Bag'o'cans said:
Longford Bus station toilets are the hub of my lovelife.

you and your depraved armitage wanks

personally i find that the ready made meals isle in M&S on grafton street is a hotbed of sexy action. try it.

Queen Buzzo said:
I saw a ready made microwaveable sunday dinner in spar yesterday. I nearly cried.

ugh revolting.

M&S have a great selection. i'm currently addicted to their mashed potato.

Lefty Frizzell said:
personally i find that the ready made meals isle in M&S on grafton street is a hotbed of sexy action. try it.
totally. you'll find plenty of classy birds in m&s
i can say i've met maybe 2 people in my life that i would ever want to have a relationship with (at a push)

Lefty Frizzell said:
ugh revolting.

M&S have a great selection. i'm currently addicted to their mashed potato.

i can testify that after six months of eating m&s microwave meals you'll never be able to do the !bog the same again. its like a posh version of supersize me.
"just one more wayufur thin meent"

BLIT1243.JPG

"fuck off i'm full"

This is all very sage advice. Luckily i'm married to my job and have no time for other cunts and their cunting whingeing and crying and "but i can change". Nope, it's a life of quiet solitude for Hector. Yep, just sitting here polishing me gun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back