Horrible movie scenes (2 Viewers)

kirstie said:
I think there should be a special place for Niall Quinn's wife
I'm sure she's a lovely lady BUT THAT HAIR!
for that hair she deserves to spend time with a load of 5th rate RTE shiteboxes.

hehe! Ciara thinks her hair rules!

that hairstyle still owns dun laoghaire
even for guys

egg_ said:
Why Fintan O'Toole?
Ah!.. nothing personal. But imagine him and Twink sharing a ship going across the Atlantic.

Excellent candidate there Kirstie. She's Valerie Roe's sister (of Lillie's Bordello fame). Both of these should be on the ship of doom.

But here's a great idea for a reality show for the National Broadcaster:

"Shooting Phil Coulter in the face".

Pretty simple format methinks.

george mcfly said:
hehe! Ciara thinks her hair rules!

that hairstyle still owns dun laoghaire
even for guys
I can't get over it.
They must be minted, what with all them testimonials etc
surely Niall could spare a few quid for her to go and get that mop seen to?
And now that she's whoring Surf around the channels you'd have thought the same thing would have occurred to her herself. But no. Gillian, I implore you, do something about it, even if it's only to that travesty of a fringe.

Mary Kingston, get on the boat. I had a fantasy when Celebrity Farm was on that they'd fill a slurry spreader with razor blades, broken glass and BSE-soaked shite, then devise a challenge that would involve spraying Mary and Gavin Lambe-Murphy to death.

Derek Mooney is definitely a goner -- bring Michael Murphy back to Winning Streak!

And each week, a different TV3 newsreader becomes a shark sambo.

Bring me the head of Alfredo Garcia.
Not that there's any particularly graphic scene but the sequence where he pours vodka over his pubic lice to kill them is pretty..... priceless?

Dixer said:
Not that there's any particularly graphic scene but the sequence where he pours vodka over his pubic lice to kill them is pretty..... priceless?
Ha ha that reminds me of the time my brother went into the chemist in Wexford and handed the pharmacist (the son of a friend of my Ma's, from a pretty straight-laced family) a prescription for something for lice - the pharmacist, being friendly, suggests all these other louse remedies, which don't need a prescription and were cheaper and eventually the brother had to admit "Em ... it's for pubic lice"

george mcfly said:
i think there should be a special place for Angus McNally

best childhood memory: phone in reviews for gremlins on anything goes
angus: so what did you think of gremlins
caller: FUCK OFF ANGUS!!!!!!!!!!
angus: could i have your phone number please??
caller: HEHE!! FUCK OFF
;) I remember those abusive calls to Anything Goes

"You WANKERS" one guy shouted down the phone

good programme though
introduced us to the delights of Mr Ed, Curious George and the Partridge Family

plus the showed that deadly adaptation of the Water Macken book Island Of The Great Yellow Ox

- he also wrote Flight Of The Doves (poor film)

kstop said:
Or even better, you could render them down to bone and fat to make the makeup for next week's newsreader.

Oooh, I like that idea. Or, we could boil some of them down and make them into soap, which woudl be used to forcibly scrub the makeup off of the rest of the lot, just to see what's underneath. Which, I imagine, would be little more than bone, fat, and maybe a small hoard of millennium pound coins.

Dixer said:
Bring me the head of Alfredo Garcia.

Got this post mixed up with all the Celebrity posts... fuck, for a minute I thought I'd really missed out on some great TV last year.

Peter Andre came pretty close this year - trying to finger Jordan and all. It wasn't scary in the traditional sense but it really made my skin crawl in a very intense way.

Savannah said:
What a bunch of pansies.

Damn straight. I think that scene in American History X is hilarious. I'm all for gore etc. in movies, because with very very few exceptions I find it hilarious, the more ridiculous the funnier.
I mean, at the end of the day, its only a film, its not real or anything. Now the exceptions I mention are maybe mad scenes from films based on true stories. They tend to be exceptions because they actually offer something to think about, rather than something to find hilarious, and scenes in these sort of films I think tend to drive home the point when there is one.

are you serious?

i assume the "victorian" thing is your own little slant on it, but this is the biggest duhhh urban legend that everyone knows isn't true (2 unlimited never died in a car crash either, sorry)

3menghost.jpg

it's like 1000000000 copies of spinechiller magazine

andrew

lorcanzo said:
scariest thing i've seen in fucking years:

the ghost in "three men and a baby".

when the camera pans by in one shot you can see a small victorian boy standing staring at you in the background.
it sent shivers up my spine for days.

*shudder*

i think its like a cardboard cutout of ted danson
i'd be more scared of that staring at me

thats like that thing about the guy hanging himself in shot in the wizard of oz
or jamie lee curtis having a willy

george mcfly said:
i think its like a cardboard cutout of ted danson
i'd be more scared of that staring at me

thats like that thing about the guy hanging himself in shot in the wizard of oz
or jamie lee curtis having a willy

Jamie Lee Curtis doesn't have a willy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back