Horrible movie scenes (2 Viewers)

my mum's terrified of that movie

That bit at the end of 'House By the Cemetary' where the little kid doesn't get horribly murdered is pretty horrible

M.BISON said:
what is that ending all about?! ghosts need to stay the fuck out of horror movies

andrew
aye, unless they're sexy ghosts, commiting sexy murders

I watched that 'bodysnatchers' film on acid when I was about 15. it was mad especially the screaming bits. I couldnt tell what was special effects and what my brain was just making up.

The bit in tomb raider where the moving laser beam cuts bits off people and they have to lep around the place to avoid it and this guy is watching it preparing to lep and suddenly it turns into a sort of grid and cuts him up into little cubes
And he just stands there for a second and then all the cubes sort of slide off each other into a heap
bleurgh

george mcfly said:
most amazing film ever
i used to have a poster of it until a bout two years ago
when i got rid of it in a fit of madness

it's fucking GENIUS
you got rid of a poster of it? You FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

actually Hor-GAY
have you ever seen this?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092112/

Trick or Treat

What are you afraid of? It's only rock and roll...

If you think Sammi Curr looks like he's been to hell and back... it's because he has!
Sammi Curr was a famous, devil-worshiping rock star who died under mysterious circumstances. Now he wants to come back to life. Doing so requires possessing the body of Eddie Weinbauer and making a few human sacrifices.

Ozzy makes a cameo appearance as a reverend who denounces rock and roll
classic.

kirstie said:
actually Hor-GAY
have you ever seen this?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092112/

Trick or Treat

What are you afraid of? It's only rock and roll...

If you think Sammi Curr looks like he's been to hell and back... it's because he has!
Sammi Curr was a famous, devil-worshiping rock star who died under mysterious circumstances. Now he wants to come back to life. Doing so requires possessing the body of Eddie Weinbauer and making a few human sacrifices.

Ozzy makes a cameo appearance as a reverend who denounces rock and roll
classic.
hehe. that ruled! there was a few movies out around that time that did the whole satan digs hair rockers thing

this was unreal
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093075/

The Gate

these guys play their metal records backwards causing a gateway to hell to appear in their backgarden

i have the gate 1+2 on the vhs
they're pretty cool - the kids dad bought him the album when he was on a business trip in austria or something! it's so rad. what was the name of the band?? something it was something like pentagram....

andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back