Horrible movie scenes (1 Viewer)

george mcfly said:
hehe. that ruled! there was a few movies out around that time that did the whole satan digs hair rockers thing

this was unreal
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093075/

The Gate

these guys play their metal records backwards causing a gateway to hell to appear in their backgarden

oooohhh
fancy

play.com has trick or treat for £11.99 on region 2
so tempted.

M.BISON said:
i have the gate 1+2 on the vhs
they're pretty cool - the kids dad bought him the album when he was on a business trip in austria or something! it's so rad. what was the name of the band?? something it was something like pentagram....

andrew
wow, i've never actually seen part 2
have to get a lend of that off you!

they're bringing out Ghoulies 1 and 2 on dvd pretty soon
that little green guy in the toliet. hehe!

ghoulies 1 is pretty boring (have that too)
2 is a good sequel -
ghoulies go to college (have that too but it's not mine! sorry someone from scientific bong) is good but not as good as it could have been

andrew

M.BISON said:
2 is a good sequel -
ghoulies go to college (have that too but it's not mine! sorry someone from scientific bong) is good but not as good as it could have been

andrew

all I need now is It's Pat on region two to make my life complete.

Yes, it is finally here...the landmark cinematic achievement Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park will at last get the DVD treatment it has long deserved. On October 28th, Pacific Family Entertainment will release the notorious camp classic along with Monster Squad and the much-beloved futuristic zombie epic Night of the Comet. Alas, Pacific Family is not a distributor known for their quality, and retail is only $14.95 a pop. Stay tuned for more..
source

kirstie said:
actually Hor-GAY
have you ever seen this?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092112/

Trick or Treat

What are you afraid of? It's only rock and roll...

If you think Sammi Curr looks like he's been to hell and back... it's because he has!
Sammi Curr was a famous, devil-worshiping rock star who died under mysterious circumstances. Now he wants to come back to life. Doing so requires possessing the body of Eddie Weinbauer and making a few human sacrifices.

Ozzy makes a cameo appearance as a reverend who denounces rock and roll
classic.
Yes

M.BISON said:
2 is a good sequel -

andrew

So that's where my ghoulies went! Can I have it back along with my Atomsmasher, 5ive, Keelhaul, etc CDs?!? And I'll have a loan of those Dario Argento videos you've got and all.

hahah BUSTED by the power of the thumped search engine!
sho nuff corm - i think damien's coming up later so i'll hook him up with some shit for you

andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back