Homemade Soup (1 Viewer)

Jeez I'm really sorry, we used ground coriandder seed as it's all we had. Fresh Coriander Leaf is however amazing I do agree.

you are forgiven, my son, go forth and sin no more!

coriander seed is actually really, really nice, it just doesn't taste even remotely like the leaves, so i'd never consider it as a substitute. nice sort of citrussy taste to it, v. good in curry pastes.

damn, now i'm hungry.

I just had one of those moments where I got hungry and realised there was fuck all food in the house. So I set myself 'challenge soup'- to make a quick soup out of whatever I could find. I managed to muster up a lovely indian style tomato and chick pea soup.

Garlic
chilli
whatever spices were on the shelf (I think I had fennell seed, cardamom, fenugreek and cumin)

- fried for a while

Then I threw in a can of tomatoes and simmered that for a bit and blended it.

After that, I threw in a tin of chickpeas and simmered it some more, added a spoon of (you make me feel like a) natural yoghurt and some salt and pepper.

Yumzerz.

I just had one of those moments where I got hungry and realised there was fuck all food in the house. So I set myself 'challenge soup'- to make a quick soup out of whatever I could find. I managed to muster up a lovely indian style tomato and chick pea soup.

Garlic
chilli
whatever spices were on the shelf (I think I had fennell seed, cardamom, fenugreek and cumin)

- fried for a while

Then I threw in a can of tomatoes and simmered that for a bit and blended it.

After that, I threw in a tin of chickpeas and simmered it some more, added a spoon of (you make me feel like a) natural yoghurt and some salt and pepper.

Yumzerz.

That sounds tasty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back