home insurance (1 Viewer)

ann post

Supporter
Solutions
broker and company recommendations, and what of the experieinces of musicians who have room full of dusty equipment that they should probably insure?? experiences etc??

thanks egg, mortgage protection wouldnt be the worst idea either. i got sorted. did you make the animated satan child on thier site? i spent about 5 mins watching that.

the way they've abbreviated my name code thing on the policy, they've christened my house 'HOLE 01'

FBD charged me 140 for up to 25k possessions including all risks on a 7k engagement ring. i didn't ring up anyone else as i was in a rush so i've no idea if i got ripped off.

We're with FBD as well. You get cover for about €30K, but you need to itemise musical equipment if you take it out of the house as otherwise it doesn't get covered.

If you have a mortgage, you may already have mortgage protection insurance as most lenders won't give you a mortgage without it (it may be added to your mortgage payment).

i ended up with fbd, completely based on them having an office in town and being able to produce physical documentation at an hours notices, saving me 180E in rent. i'm going to ask can i have an open driving policy so i can live in other peoples houses so long as they are insured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back