Home improvement (2 Viewers)

‘Upcycled’ a bit of teak window board into a coat rack. I didn’t have any ‘normal’ finishes so I slapped a few coats of shellac on with a brush. Came up ok. I may have over done the number of hooks IMG_6096.jpeg

nope - whole thing is just 250mm end to end (as I mentioned I may have over egged the hook number)
I know you have thought about this, but that many hooks is a magnet for people to hang shit on

You will need pretty decent fixing to the wall, I think

Lovely piece of work

I know you have thought about this, but that many hooks is a magnet for people to hang shit on

You will need pretty decent fixing to the wall, I think

Lovely piece of work

too many hooks spoiled the feng shui?

yeah, I should have gone with 2 or 3, or a longer bit of timber.

it may be a shite job, excellently executed, as my dad used to say ;-)

too many hooks spoiled the feng shui?

yeah, I should have gone with 2 or 3, or a longer bit of timber.

it may be a shite job, excellently executed, as my dad used to say ;-)
Ah, it's fine if it's dog leashes and hats and jackets
And people use their hanging loops
Totally fine

A house full of duffel coats and you might have an issue...

having gone through the stress of moving gaff I am now going through the stress of tradesman after tradesman letting me down.

bunch of wankers have it too good and its turning them into complete cunts

Had a customer ask me for a ‘good sparks’ number’ yesterday. Sick of wanker sparks turning up and having a look and going ‘not interested now pay me for my hour’
Told him he’d Be waiting a few weeks for anyone decent doing domestic. A lot of sparks only interested in saying yes for big construction job money. Less hassle more
Money. They’ll be more fucked if shit goes bust though so that’s the risk they take

Had a customer ask me for a ‘good sparks’ number’ yesterday. Sick of wanker sparks turning up and having a look and going ‘not interested now pay me for my hour’
Told him he’d Be waiting a few weeks for anyone decent doing domestic. A lot of sparks only interested in saying yes for big construction job money. Less hassle more
Money. They’ll be more fucked if shit goes bust though so that’s the risk they take
They don't want anything involving problem solving

They want new work or simple stuff

Same with plumbers

Everything's a pain in the hole to everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back