Home grown music! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A lesson for Dublin's Pubs & Music Venues

snakybus said:
hey Mark White, you seem like an all right lad so I'll clear it up for you.

1. Kirstie is actually a guy and is also called Speed Racer. He plays in a Christy Moore tribute band called "More Christy", hence the name
2. Hag and Lizzie are, as you said, the same person. She's in a band called Pal of Yours. They play naked.
3. Ian is indeed from the south side of Dublin. He's in a speed metal band called Egg on my Face, with that other guy, Egg

Hope that clears things up for you. Some people here might try to pull the wool over your eyes!
nice try snake...miserable failure though...and don't go getting all ratty now cos your buzz didn't zzzzzzzzzz.....

mark white said:
so you are actually female...check out some of the members you think are female and you might be surprised...start with lizzie and move swiftly along to hag...apparently they are one and the same...now watch while the perpitrator decides whether to deny it or not by sending conflicting messages from both sides of the aforementioned coin...if you're still with me Christy / Kirstie...

ps: why would I lie about this...my website gives you all the information you need to know about me to knock on my front door if you wanted...unfortunately, not that many others are so generous with detail about who they are...it's not a security thing...it's because they want to get away with saying anything they like and not be identified...I say what I think and stand by it...

Oh right, I see.
so by this token you must have pm'd all the people with 'ambiguous' sounding names - Latex Lizzie - did Mark PM you to say 'hi' too?

My name *is* mad ambiguous I must say, very hard to know if I'd be a man or a woman, I'd say you were dead right to check

clowned x one million.

kirstie said:
Oh right, I see.
so by this token you must have pm'd all the people with 'ambiguous' sounding names - Latex Lizzie - did Mark PM you to say 'hi' too?

My name *is* mad ambiguous I must say, very hard to know if I'd be a man or a woman, I'd say you were dead right to check

clowned x one million.
who said anything about ambiguity? are you having second thoughts about heterosexuality...it's OK 2 b gay u know?!

mark white said:
who said anything about ambiguity? are you having second thoughts about heterosexuality...it's OK 2 b gay u know?!

ah here
could you try a bit harder pal? You're insulting our collective intelligence with this 6th class shite.

of course it's ok to be gay - only a fuckwit like you would think it needed saying.
clown.

is that the seventh fret yer kissin there man quite possibly the nearest thing to a homo erotic experience for me.:eek: !baggyyyy

OK you see here where you try and be all clever and superior, it doesn't work. Bring back the nazi, he was much more fun than this dullard.

mark white said:

Robbie Analog said:
OK you see here where you try and be all clever and superior, it doesn't work. Bring back the nazi, he was much more fun than this dullard.
what?

ps: someone tell egg it's time for an update of the stoat!

The Future??????????

Saturday December 13th - Thomas Dunning's Hoot Night: Santa vs. Johnny Cash. The Sugar Club, Leeson St., Dublin.

Duplicators 2 b tracked and barred

Quote from minutes of the thumped.com monthly general meeting...

"...and therefore in the next 24 days and thereafter, any member caught attempting to use more than one alias shall be barred from using the services of the thumped.com bbs...barred indefinitely...the practice is deemed to be of detrimental effect to the smooth working of the server threads..."

white guitar

am i the only one who's come in at the end of this thread and has absolutely not a notion what the scuttering fuck is going on?

and, more importantly, is there a lesson for dublin's pubs and music venues to be learned from this idiocy?

It's simple. You can't answer a direct question, you reply in a really smug way which you think is oh so clever, but it is actually tedious. I then said bring back the nazi, referring to ragnorak or whatever his name was, because even though he is spouting racist drivel its still more interesting than anything you have posted.

So the original question, why did you PM female members as soon as you joined the board? I wait with baited breath for your witty reply, that will no doubt have no relevance and end with 'look at my website'

mark white said:
what?

ps: someone tell egg it's time for an update of the stoat!

The Future??????????

Saturday December 13th - Thomas Dunning's Hoot Night: Santa vs. Johnny Cash. The Sugar Club, Leeson St., Dublin.

minka said:
am i the only one who's come in at the end of this thread and has absolutely not a notion what the scuttering fuck is going on?

and, more importantly, is there a lesson for dublin's pubs and music venues to be learned from this idiocy?

welcome to the party minka...grab one of those white jackets over there in the corner...never mind the long arms...just put your hands in there and I'll do up the buckles for ya...
:)

rws

snakybus said:
yeah shut up ye moany cunts
snake - you smell like boiled cabbage...ya do...really...trust me I wouldn't tell a lie...sure ya know how bad you smell yourself don't you...anyway...go get yourself an original idea snake and stop jumping on everyone else's bandwagon...!

mark white said:
welcome to the party minka...grab one of those white jackets over there in the corner...never mind the long arms...just put your hands in there and I'll do up the buckles for ya...
:)
szm,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back